Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cigar LIVE !!!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I didn't break any of their rules over there and don't care to add content to that board anyway.

If you did not wish to add content there why did you go there...By the way you did break their rules. You just ain't the stones to admitt it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    If you did not wish to add content there why did you go there...By the way you did break their rules. You just ain't the stones to admitt it.
    I'm sorry, I mispoke, I went there to sign up my CoventryCat86 screen name so no one else would use it. I made a couple of posts, looked around and didn't like what I saw and stogie banned me anyway which is fine with me.

An no Ken, I did not break their rules so you really should stop lying about that. Making false accusations with no proof is bad form Ken. Either provide some proof or stop playing that broken record....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

An no Ken, I did not break their rules so you really should stop lying about that. Making false accusations with no proof is bad form Ken. Either provide some proof or stop playing that broken record....
    Here we have Bill in classic form chumming the waters. He knows the posts were deleted so he can spew his garbage all he wants knowing it's no longer there. That's what he counts on with moderated forums. Evidence of his actions goes away so he can try and bait others into endless debates hoping they will boil over and lose their temper so Bill can scream "SEE! I TOLD YOU SO!" and start badgering Hex for a ban poll. Don't think it will work with Ken.... And I think folks 'round here know Ken well enough to know he's not the guy you are trying to paint him as. But give it your best shot. He doesn't have the history of negative posts Sid had. Don't think you will succeed this time. Oh, go whine to Hex that I should be "removed" to!

I have yet to see any respected members who have years of experience on other cigar boards participate over there, sure they may sign up but they're not participating.
    YEA! I'm no longer respected by Bill! WOOT!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Here we have Bill in classic form chumming the waters. He knows the posts were deleted so he can spew his garbage all he wants knowing it's no longer there. That's what he counts on with moderated forums. Evidence of his actions goes away so he can try and bait others into endless debates hoping they will boil over and lose their temper so Bill can scream "SEE! I TOLD YOU SO!" and start badgering Hex for a ban poll. Don't think it will work with Ken.... And I think folks 'round here know Ken well enough to know he's not the guy you are trying to paint him as. But give it your best shot. He doesn't have the history of negative posts Sid had. Don't think you will succeed this time. Oh, go whine to Hex that I should be "removed" to!

YEA! I'm no longer respected by Bill! WOOT!

Not true at all Shag, I have a great deal of respect for you, I did not know that you had even signed up over yonder.

And no, I'm not "badgering Hex" for any ban polls and have no intention to.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I have a great deal of respect for you,
    Then listen to me when I tell you are WRONG and need to stop this thing right now. You took it far enough and it's old and doing nothing but ruining friendships and tearing down Hex's forum. You know it. And you know the game you are playing and what you want the end result to be. STOP!

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl View Post
    I'm a member on lots of cigar boards, including the one that "stupid" people belong, too and I love it there.. I favor only one, and it's because my best friend's hubby is a co-creator. I love my BOTL and SOTL...no matter what. And John's a good pal of mine.

Hey - as long as we're in the recruiting mode - maybe someone can please send PuroBrat an invite over yonder on behalf of supergirl? I've somehow lost his contact information ever since his computer last crashed...

Man, he would just fit right in and you would absolutely love him, supergirl!!! He's like a big ol' teddy bear!!! Seriously - he's a great guy. You'd just LOVE him to pieces...
    Last edited by ggiese; 05-11-2007 at 06:01 PM.

john51277 Guest

I'm sorry, I mispoke, I went there to sign up my CoventryCat86 screen name so no one else would use it.
    What about Mohegensen??? Liar!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Hey - as long as we're in the recruiting mode - maybe someone can please send PuroBrat an invite over yonder on behalf of supergirl? I've somehow lost his contact information ever since his computer last crashed...

Man, he would just fit right in and you would absolutely love him, supergirl!!! He's like a big ol' teddy bear!!! Seriously - he's a great guy. You'd just LOVE him to pieces...
    Please explain your post before I draw any conclusions, because I'd like to be educated before speaking/thinking.

BTW, for future reference, doing things on my behalf is pretty un-necessary. I'm a big girl and I do lots of stuff for myself. Thanks.

Please explain your post before I draw any conclusions, because I'd like to be educated before speaking/thinking.

BTW, for future reference, doing things on my behalf is pretty un-necessary. I'm a big girl and I do lots of stuff for myself. Thanks.
    PuroBrat is a legendary cigar mooch. He's been run off a number of boards for being a no good bum. ie: George thinks Cigar Live is full of scumbags and idiots and thinks "puromooch" would fit in there.

PuroBrat is a legendary cigar mooch. He's been run off a number of boards for being a no good bum. ie: George thinks Cigar Live is full of scumbags and idiots and thinks "puromooch" would fit in there.
    I figured it was meant in that manner. Boo. Kind of disappointing. Oh well.

I'm a member on lots of cigar boards, including the one that "stupid" people belong, too and I love it there.. I favor only one, and it's because my best friend's hubby is a co-creator. I love my BOTL and SOTL...no matter what. And John's a good pal of mine.

Nope - no cigar, Shag - but close...

SuperGirl - you gotta be careful what you say you will love unconditionally - or PuroBrat will move be moving onto your board in no time!!! He tends to like people that love him no matter what.
    Last edited by ggiese; 05-12-2007 at 02:52 AM.

SuperGirl - you gotta be careful what you say you will love unconditionally - or PuroBrat will move be moving onto your board in no time!!! He tends to like people that love him no matter what.
    I you!

I see what you were getting at...

I you!
    I understand - I'm a lovable kinda feller. Not nearly as touchy-feely as purobrat, but lovable nonetheless!

I see what you were getting at...
    You will go far, young grasshopper...

Seriously, though - if you take anything away from this - sometimes the touchy-feely kinds are not what are best for the board (even though it initially seems like they're such great people).

And sometimes the noisy obnoxious ones aren't really all that bad...

BTW - you guys have rattled CC's cage. Can ya oil his wheel, please???
    Last edited by ggiese; 05-12-2007 at 11:48 AM.

14. Default

BTW - you guys have rattled CC's cage. Can ya oil his wheel, please???
    Could not happen to a more deserving guy. He can oil his own wheel.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Since I'm in a truth telling mood......here's something to feed the fire.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Did you find out anything from that stogie guy as to why he banned me on his site? I sent him an email two days ago but he never responded.

Originally Posted by dHUTCH
    Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was busy all yesterday and last night. From the talk we had he said you came off as somenoe trying to start something. Whether you were or not I can't say, but the atmosphere over there is going to be WAY different than that of cigarsmokers.com. Stogie has large cigar companies giving him free boxes of cigars to pass out to the masses. With that the owners/reps/presidents of those companies will be reading the board and reviews by the customers. As of now cliques, groups, people trying to "start" something will be quickly removed from the site. Best thing you can do is send him an email which you did. He was busy all weekend as well so it may take him a day or two to get back with ya. I'll send him a PM and put in a good word, but like I said...pretty much nthing will be tolerated over there that is negative.

-Hutch

Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Hutch, this is the shit that pisses me off, I make two posts that were NOT "negative" in any way whatsoever, he deletes them and then lies to you about it. This is a first class example of why it's very bad practice to delete posts. If my posts were "negative" he could have quoted them and said "Posts like this are not tolerated, member banned." or simply PM'd me and said something about his objections or concerns. The reason he didn't do that is because nothing I did was objectionable nor did it violate any rules of his board.

What's even worse is I send him an email and he never responds. He's had plenty of time to post on his site all day but not time to respond to an email I sent him three days ago when he banned me?

If you have the chance to speak with him or communicate via email or PM you may want to suggest to him that if he doesn't respond to my email, I'm going to go public about him and his board on all the boards I'm a member of which will make him look like a complete ass. This isn't a threat, it's just a warning privately before this whole thing turns into a public mess for him.

I also noticed a funny thing, he had a fourm called "Cigar Pass" which to me, was a direct ripoff of the large cigar BB CigarPass and now it's called "Cigar Passes" which is what it should have been in the first place. Ask him if he heard from the site owner of CigarPass regarding that. (I'll bet you a box of Anejos he did ).

Thanks,

Bill

Oh and one last thing....if you're going to use multiple accounts to start shit. USE A DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS!

dhutch - I like you.

But the only fire that feeds is the one burning red hot that spells out you don't post private pms like that which are sent to you in confidence.

bad form

fuck form when someone is an asshat

edit - never mind.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 05-12-2007 at 09:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Default When will the BS end?

Here is the one and only post I plan on posting about all this BS. Personally, why people come on Message Boards and spew hate is be on me. I remember back in the day of running off "asshats" from this boards and that is something different then what we have witnessed here lately. Even after Sid was banned from this board, I thought that it would finally be over. Now here we still see junk about Sid and on Cigarlive I read every other hello post "Welcome to a Feline Free Zone".

Everyone needs to understand, you are on a damn computer. Sitting here and typing BS like this is just getting stupid. My ignore list grows more and more. And yes, it has started to grow on Cigarlive also. We get enough from life that we really don't need to spill junk on a computer board. This is why I don't participate in crap on boards anymore. This is why my participation on message boards have drop significantly. I got tired of Drama in online computer games and now I see the same BS on message boards. Why people have power trips on something that don't mean crap in the Real World is be on me anymore. One of these days I hope people finally grow up and realize that all this BS that is happening on these two boards is just that...BS.

Lopaka

P.S. Yes, it is bad forum to post P.M.'s to stir the pot and make flames larger. You are not part of the healing process, you are part of the problem at this point.

Thread Information