Thread: Another new guy here

Just joined the board today. I am really looking forward to it as I spend most of the day on the computer. I work out of my house, practicing commercial real estate. hex1848 invited me over.

I am an avid cigar smoker and am currently working on a walk-in humidor in my basement. Pics are up on my website, which you can link to through my sig. I will post further pics in the coming days.

I am a S. Carolina Gamecock grad and rabid fan. I look forward to many discussions on cigars.

First things first, are there any terms that are off limits? The last board I was on had a problem with words like herf, ISOM, etc. I don't have any problems with these terms but don't want to tick anyone off right off the bat.

Hi, and welcome abord. I have been AWOL for a little while but I am glad to see that the board is finaly picking up. Glad to see that you are so excited about the boards. I have no problem with herf or ISOM but this is Hex's site so you might want to check with him. ISOM is a good way to discribe Cubans without having any problems with any internet scan systems.
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

Blog Entries

All I ask is for people to get along. I want to make this a friendly community, not a place to bash one another or one another’s opinions.

Have fun, be polite, respect others, and be yourselves!
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Here, Here !!!

Hey,I'm new here too...

Blog Entries

Welcome to the community.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Rules sound good to me as well....new guy here!

Thread Information