Page 116 of 555 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Thursday I had a CAO Mx2 robusto. I am quite fond of this smoke for some reason. I cannot yet pick out flavors, but I do enjoy the taste and the large amount of creamy smoke. It also will last quite a while.

Last night I had an AF Rothschild. It was spicy, but good.

Yesterday

PSP2 on a long drive. Very, very nice.

Today

Padron 3K mad. Straight up good cigar.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

CAO Italia-good like the BRazilia better

WOAM-good, not as good as I thought it would be but still VERY good and way better than the Italia

DK Brown-good, probably even better if I did not precede it with the WOAM.

All in all and pretty flavorful day.

Had a Rocky Patel Signature Toro today. It was a good smoke. The construction was about perfect, no flaws in the wrapper and perfect draw. It had an even burn and held ash well. The cigar is a Medium cigar with a natural wrapper but does pack a punch, as I got a little head rush (though I don't smoke that often, and I hadn't eaten anything for a while). Anyway it was a great cigar and I would recomend it.

I just lit up a Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Churchill. I smoked one last night and thought it was excellent. Well constructed, perfect even burn, and great taste.

I enjoyed a J.L. Salazar Toro from their Reserva Espesial sampler (along with a glass of Evan Williams Single Barrel bourbon, neat) while grilling pork chops on the deck. We don't get many opportunities in Indianapolis to grill and smoke at the end of December, so I had to take advantage of the 50f weather.

Nice even burn all the way down with a firm ash. The flavor changed a bit in the middle, but it was fairly full bodied til the end. I enjoyed this cigar!
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

We just drove through Indianapolis today. It was a nice day.

I had a JdN Antano tonight, and damned if it wasn't plugged. First plugged one I've had. Bummer.

I wanted to go to a distillery when we were in Kentucky, but didn't make it. I'll drink some Makers tonight instead.

Quote Originally Posted by SideWinder View Post
    I enjoyed a J.L. Salazar Toro from their Reserva Espesial sampler (along with a glass of Evan Williams Single Barrel bourbon, neat) while grilling pork chops on the deck. We don't get many opportunities in Indianapolis to grill and smoke at the end of December, so I had to take advantage of the 50f weather.

Nice even burn all the way down with a firm ash. The flavor changed a bit in the middle, but it was fairly full bodied til the end. I enjoyed this cigar!

Reyes Reserve - Gold. Came from CgrDan. It was quite enjoyable. Do they still make these? I was hoping to get more.

Last nite, Saint Luis Rey and a 5 Vegas Gold Torp.

I smoked 2 because JoeBlow wussed out at the beginning of his.

-_-
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

I had a hankering for some of my more aged cigars.
    Yesterday afternoon I had a Anejo Reserva #55 torpedo. Then that night I celebrated my the birth of my uncles new child by lighting up a "It's A Boy".........hahaha just kidding. I actually lit up a Opus X Perfection X with a lobster tail and filet, while i gave my uncle and his older son a Ashton VSG Wizard with their lobster and filets!!!! What a great night.

Then after lunch i had a Ashton ESG that was quite tasty
    Last edited by Leeroy_Fan; 12-30-2006 at 02:04 AM.
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

A. Fuente 858 Maduro, IT Maduro, and a 5 vegas (red) churchill

ya, i had nothing better to do.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I had ... number 1. Whew it was a doozie, but I liked it alot. More later on the review these thread.

Over the last week nothing more than a couple of cohiba minis, as I spent all my time keeping the family happy. This evening a Monte Edmundo, tis good and no mistake.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Party SP2

Gurkha Vintage. Wow, very good smoke!

DK brown...uneven burn like woah!

Last nite me and Chris (JoeBlow) grilled some T Bones and I enjoyed a Carlos Torano 1916 while he smoked a 5 Vegas. Excellent steaks, very nice smokes. It was my first 1916 and I enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Last nite me and Chris (JoeBlow) grilled some T Bones and I enjoyed a Carlos Torano 1916 while he smoked a 5 Vegas. Excellent steaks, very nice smokes. It was my first 1916 and I enjoyed it.
    I concur. My first 5 Vegas (red/original), it was nice til I had lighting problems.

Today I had a Padron 2000M-Didn't care for it much at all
    Yesterday I had a Monte White #2-Didn't finish it or care for it much either.

Montecruz. Pretty good. Full side of Medium to me.
    Thanks Barry!

Thread Information