Page 124 of 555 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

bigsmoke Guest

Going to go smoke one tonight and watch my beloved Canucks. Any suggestions on what to smoke?

john51277 Guest

Just smoked a Cuesta Rey sungrown torpedo #9 while out playin in the garage.

Yea, I'm feelin good at 12:30 on a school night. So what ? In DEE OO PURO, SP Double Maduro, and Oh Lord a CAO vanilla walking out the door. Shhhhh! Who hid the exclamation point? Oh i found it. And by the way: why ain't I drinking it yet? Is this the sleepy smiley?

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    Yea, I'm feelin good at 12:30 on a school night. So what ? In DEE OO PURO, SP Double Maduro, and Oh Lord a CAO vanilla walking out the door. Shhhhh! Who hid the exclamation point? Oh i found it. And by the way: why ain't I drinking it yet? Is this the sleepy smiley?

Last night I smoked a Partagas Black while watching "The Fabolous Story of the Cuban Cigar". Didn't really live up to it's name. Smoke was good though. It tasted like I was drinking coffee. Thanks Barry.
    Last edited by chefchris; 03-09-2007 at 11:10 AM.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

CAO Italia.

Finally smoked a Black Pearl I got from CI in a sampler last year. Didn't expect much, but it was a decent little stick.

Just finished a Bucanero El Capitan Peg Leg. Thanks to BPP for the hook up!

oh man, i just finshed my first Don Kiki Brown lable and i have to same i was very impressed. I think i'll be ordering a box of em'.

Just sat outside on this awesome awesome day and smoked my first AF Short Story. Man. That was a dead sexy smoke. Might have to do a box split of these bad boys.

I plan on smoking at least 2 more cigars today. I've got to go to a wedding (my ex-girlfriend's ) and I want to light one up on the drive home. It's cool, we broke up like 5 years ago.

No really, it's cool.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Just smoked a CAO l'anniversaire maduro. I'm really liking the CAOs

john51277 Guest

It is frickin' georgous outside right now, I just finished off a Gurkha, I received in my newbie sampler. It was a churchill with a yellow vintage band on it. I dont know the name. I smoked her till she started burning my fingers, yummy!!!!!

My going out picks last night. Had my 1st Nat Sherman 1400 d corona maduro earlier and like it alot. From the pic I had the Cohiba and the Perdomo. Perdomdo cameroon was nice, but definitely light for me. Would be a good newbie or morning smoke. The Cohiba was a disapointment. No taste till the finish. well constructed, nice burn, nice ash, no flavor and loose draw too. I was deceived by the wrapper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0121.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	515  

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Just sat outside on this awesome awesome day and smoked my first AF Short Story. Man. That was a dead sexy smoke. Might have to do a box split of these bad boys.

I plan on smoking at least 2 more cigars today. I've got to go to a wedding (my ex-girlfriend's ) and I want to light one up on the drive home. It's cool, we broke up like 5 years ago.

No really, it's cool.
    From what we've heard about your new girlfriend, I imagine it is cool.

Smoked a Drew Estate (?) and a 5 Vegas Gold Churchill on Friday. (Don't tell the wife I smoked two in one day, she's trying to keep me at one a week.) Neither one was bad, but neither was very impressive, still trying to find a good mild smoke.

bigsmoke Guest

just smoked an isom bolivar gigante, a very nice cigar.

Beautiful day today. Smoked a Don Thomas Classico, nice smoke.

Beautiful day in Indy today as well! I smoked a Carlor Torano Virtuoso on the deck this evening. Great cigar. Might have to get more!
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

I capped the day off with a El Original Maduro Corona. Great smoke!

Nice choice Kass, that is what I had today too. (3/11 - this is the evening of for me)

Don Tomas Classico Churchill.

had an awesome day of smoking.

This morning I had a Tatuaje. Then around 5pm I had a Padron 2000, and now I'm smoking a Torano Virtuoso that I am enjoying the hell out of. Man. This is a freaking good cigar. Last one, too. Gave all my other ones to you douche bags.

indian tabac maduro, second one out of the box and with a few weeks of down time they are already mellowing out a bit, great smoke imo

Thread Information