Page 207 of 555 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Romeo y Julieta Viejo C.
    sammis

FLD cabnet camroon last of a box i bought a year ago

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Quote Originally Posted by sammis View Post
    Puros Indios ''Special-Aged'' Pyramid.
    A man after my own heart! I'll toast a shot of Evan Williams, followed by some Yuengling.

Quote Originally Posted by islcigar View Post
    La Flor Dominicana Limitada III........ One of my picks for cigar of the year!
    Hear hear!

Montecristo Media Noche #3 was last nights
    Looking to go make final arrangements for the HERF tomorrow, and will take along a couple of my Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 torpedos..
    "Friends may come and friends may go, and friends may peter out you know... but we'll be friends through thick and thin.. peter out or peter in."

Just smoked a Cienfuegos by Puros Indios. One of the best cigars I've ever had (though I haven't smoked a huge number of cigars, so I don't have much to compare it to).

Just smoked a Perdomo Patriarch and man... all I can say is what a cigar. Full of smoke, had a (good) bite in flavor. Thank you SANTA!

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Just smoked a Cienfuegos by Puros Indios. One of the best cigars I've ever had (though I haven't smoked a huge number of cigars, so I don't have much to compare it to).
    Sounds good Dresden... haven't tried any of the Puros Indios. How about an introduction? What kind of cigars have you smoked and which ones have you liked?

Gran Habano from my newbie trade from WOXOF last year, very nice, long smoke.
    sammis

Blog Entries

Macanudo 1968. Is it just me, or are these things close to yard gar status?
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Smoking a Padilla Miami 8/11 Lancero... great smoke. Started off with a very chocolatey full smoke. About half way through it and the flavor has been very pleasant and delivers with plenty of smoke. Thanks to the FOG who bestowed this stick upon me in a n00b trade, you know who you are

60-65 degrees over the weekend. Smoked a Perdomo Cabinet Sun Grown PC while working on the car.

Just sat down and enjoyed a pepsi and a Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino Sungrown No. 9. I thoroughly enjoyed it, though the burn got very uneven (probably because I had to light it with a bic instead of my normal torch lighter )

Quote Originally Posted by Silencei2 View Post
    Sounds good Dresden... haven't tried any of the Puros Indios. How about an introduction? What kind of cigars have you smoked and which ones have you liked?
    Thanks, Silencei2. Most of the cigars I've had were smoked with either my Dad or friends, and I really don't remember what brands they were- I know he gets most of them from the Cigars International samplers...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Just sat down and enjoyed a pepsi and a Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino Sungrown No. 9. I thoroughly enjoyed it, though the burn got very uneven (probably because I had to light it with a bic instead of my normal torch lighter )

Quote Originally Posted by Silencei2

Thanks, Silencei2. Most of the cigars I've had were smoked with either my Dad or friends, and I really don't remember what brands they were- I know he gets most of them from the Cigars International samplers...
    Dang, I use my bic on just about everything I smoke.........seem to burn fine for the most part.

Finally got a chance to spark a couple, it's been a busy couple of weeks and damned cold too.

Had a Pirate's Gold Robusto on the way to the pub and CI legends Red Label Torp on the way home. Thanks Santa.

Probably my last chance to smoke before the new year, I think I'll grab something nice for my first smoke of the new year.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Just burnt a Occidental Reserve Double Broadleaf Churchill. Not too bad.. though a bit too strong for my tastes..

Met up with 2 BOTLs from CP at one of the guy's home. He has a smoking room.

Nice little man-cave.

Smoked a Sopranos Soldier and an Oliva MB3.

Sopranos was an AMAZING SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its 10am and I'm working on a Padilla Edicion Especial 2006 torpedo. Pretty smooth and strong, gonna end up with a nicotine buzz on this one

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by visualinhalant View Post
    Well its 10am and I'm working on a Padilla Edicion Especial 2006 torpedo. Pretty smooth and strong, gonna end up with a nicotine buzz on this one

Congratulations, enjoy the buzz. Oh, and welcome to the board.

I have a good friend and BOTL over for the new years holiday. I enjoyed a AF Short Story and he had some Ebony tobacco that smelled like raisins. I'm hoping the wind calms down out here or I'll be having a cold new years smoke.
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

I'm now smoking a Vega Talanga, is that a dog rocket? Its smooth and mellow, nice short smoke just don't know anything about it, came in a CI brown bag sampler

Thread Information