Page 307 of 555 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Blog Entries

Took the truck down for inspection tonight, and on the walk back with Heidee dog, lit up a LFD DL700. Great smoke, and a very long duration. Had it still going here for some computer / mancave time, and during some homework I had to do for work.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Di Fazio Picoso Torpedo - Much better that the Maduro.
    Yet the smoke is very one dimenstional. The one taste is very pleasing.
    Not worth the $180.00 a box they retail for. I have a feeling the line will fizzle out and
    they can be had for $50.00 a box via CI or JR's in the not so distant future, much like the
    Isla de Cuba Maduro's I have been enjoying so much. They where retailed at $160.00 a box last year.Now blown out at JR's for $59.95 a great smoke for the price IMHO.

RyJ Coronitas en Cedro - Flawless, A mild creamy dream of a smoke. Even my wife kept taking puffs of the cigar. She stated I could smoke one of those myself ! Yeah, right. When monkey shoot out my ass !
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

A well intentioned friend gifted me a Macanoodle 2000 so I figured I'd give a try. It was so damn bland that I set it aside and enjoyed a Partagas Serie D. I admit Macs were some of the first handrolled sticks I smoked but damn that was like drinking non-alcoholic beer

Last night, I smoked a Coronado by LFD with some Sam Adams Summer Ale while losing my ass at poker. I guess two outta three ain't bad.

Siglo IV Limited Reserve I was a little disappointed. very light on flavor very littie tast until last 1/3rd . It looked so dark and ritch but did not smoke that way. for $6.50 I should have bought the Padron 4000.

ilikefishes Guest

Legend Ario Prima Calidad maduro. Very good smoke that was able to smoke until it was burning the enamel off of my teeth. I will definitely be looking to acquire more of these.

Blog Entries

Graycliff Double Espresso, has a somewhat tight draw, but it is very tasty, cant wait to see these with a few months to cool off in the box.

Blog Entries

Camacho somethingorother... a gift. Thanks.
    Paired it with a healthy shot of Buffalo Trace.

Nub Habano 464 Torpedo - I love those little bastards

Illusione 888 - Paired with Strongbow hard cider
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
    Smoke em' if you got em'

RyJ Love Story - Nice
    ~ Gerry Adams

A Fuente Gran Reserva Maduro that I bought and smoked at the new cigar bar in my town. Had a Cigar city Brewing Co. Jai Alai Cidar Aged Hunidor Series India Pale Ale with the smoke. Great.

ilikefishes Guest

La Aroma De Cuba, the local B & M had a sale going and I picked up six of these for $50.00. Pretty good smoke with a ton of flavor. Enjoyed it while getting rid of weeds in the garden. Good times, enjoy your weekend everyone.

Frank Llaneza Robusto - Rock hard cigar, Lit it and could not get one puff of smoke out of it.
    I have never had a cigar so badly plugged. It was so fucking fustrating I worked it for
    30 minutes and then pitched it in the bin. I have three more, I hope this was an isolated incident.
    The humidor I keep for naked smokes stays between 69-71Rh. Maybe I need to replace the 70%
    bead tube with a 65%. I had the same issue with a El Triunfador #6 last week but not to the extreme of the Frank Llaneza. $18.00 worth of smokes down the old shit hole !

Partagas Series D No. 4 - To save the evening.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Frank Llaneza Robusto - Rock hard cigar, Lit it and could not get one puff of smoke out of it.
    I have never had a cigar so badly plugged. It was so fucking fustrating I worked it for
    30 minutes and then pitched it in the bin. I have three more, I hope this was an isolated incident.
    The humidor I keep for naked smokes stays between 69-71Rh. Maybe I need to replace the 70%
    bead tube with a 65%. I had the same issue with a El Triunfador #6 last week but not to the extreme of the Frank Llaneza. $18.00 worth of smokes down the old shit hole !

Partagas Series D No. 4 - To save the evening.
    I love the Serie D #4 Partagas It is my morning cigar with coffee.

My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto...while watcing my 9-year old soon-to-be-stepson freeze his rear off in the pool! I'm not sure how much fun he had, but I thoroughly enjoyed the cigar!
    "The world's a tough place, kid. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

Hoyo De Monterrey Habna Double Corona With a Makers Mark and Coke. My 2nd cigar of a box of 20. I think I am growing to love this cigar.

Ashton Maduro No. 56...had to touch it up a few times, but an awesome smoke!
    "The world's a tough place, kid. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

Blog Entries

Yesterday: Don Tuto Churchill & Illusione Epernay Le Grande
    Today: Padron 64 Natural Exclusivo
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Thread Information