Page 320 of 555 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,400 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Default Hmmmm...

Not one is better than the other, all matter of the pallet of course (though quality is a whole different story)

I mainly smoke my own line of cigars

PML
    "Archomonti"- Torpedo

Full Bodied, Peppery, a hint of coffee working into a taste of coco at the finish. We get our cigars from a factory in Nicaragua is Estelli that have been in business before the civil war (The Somoza days)

Since its brand new to the market... Willing to ship some to a well qualified smoke taster that has good online presence (blogging, ect) any takers? lol

Quote Originally Posted by TravPSU View Post
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002. This is a strong candidate for my everyday cigar. It was really good and I think a bundle goes for ~$50.
    They cost $39.99 at CI http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...GAF&stext=2002

I'm on my 6th or 7th bundle and they consistently taste just as good as the first one i had. excellent work smoke or yard gar.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

PML_Cigars you may want to offer up some for the mass review "contact Buzz".
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/threads/...nup-amp-Voting

If your just looking for a individual review then check the review thread and you'll see who to send some to.

4. Default

2002 Hoyo Epicure #2 with Four Barrel fresh ground bean - really enjoyed the two. The live entertainment was watching a red-tail hawk workout in the field just behind our yard fence.

Quote Originally Posted by PML_Cigars View Post
    Not one is better than the other, all matter of the pallet of course (though quality is a whole different story)

I mainly smoke my own line of cigars

PML
    "Archomonti"- Torpedo

Full Bodied, Peppery, a hint of coffee working into a taste of coco at the finish. We get our cigars from a factory in Nicaragua is Estelli that have been in business before the civil war (The Somoza days)

Since its brand new to the market... Willing to ship some to a well qualified smoke taster that has good online presence (blogging, ect) any takers? lol
    Perhaps you should consider introducing yourself to our community - and then post your offer in the retail section.

Default Valued opinions !

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    PML_Cigars you may want to offer up some for the mass review "contact Buzz".
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/threads/...nup-amp-Voting

If your just looking for a individual review then check the review thread and you'll see who to send some to.
    -Most excellent. Think I'll shoot him (buzz) a PM and see what we can do. Thanks for the advice! Karma+

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Perhaps you should consider introducing yourself to our community - and then post your offer in the retail section.
    -Yeah, brand new to this forum but I'll be on daily, I guess a proper introduction is in order. My regards.

Quote Originally Posted by PML_Cigars View Post
    -Most excellent. Think I'll shoot him (buzz) a PM and see what we can do. Thanks for the advice! Karma+
    -Yeah, brand new to this forum but I'll be on daily, I guess a proper introduction is in order. My regards.
    Yeah, because with a MegaReview, instead of only getting one or two opinions, you'll get fifteen, so a broad range of feedback.

And do introduce yourself. Those who don't tend to catch some serious Hell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    They cost $39.99 at CI http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...GAF&stext=2002

I'm on my 6th or 7th bundle and they consistently taste just as good as the first one i had. excellent work smoke or yard gar.
    I gotta agree with you guys. These are great everyday smokes, I'm on my 4th bundle myself.
    "Those are like the holy grail of cigars. Indiana Jones and the search for Argenicadomipanurans"
    -Denver24

"Your telling me I need to segregate my grape flavored blunts from the sour apple ones?"
    -Mangyrat

9. Default

About to be a Monte Especial .1 --

10. Default

Padilla Miami Toro

Diesel. Shaq diesel

Blog Entries

Davidoff LTD 2009 Toro Especial Seleccion 702

MAN, these are GREAT cigars!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Started with a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Robusto and some Dead Man's Blend shot through the espresso machine. If exhaled and then taken a sip of coffee, it mixed well. The inhale with coffee on the palate was not so pleasant as you could feel it turn bitter and acrid on your tongue. (Horrible taste, but a neat effect!)

As evening hit, had one of the mystery gold band cigars. Still don't know what they are, but they are tasty.

Last up was a Cupido Criollo Doble. Smoked it slowly while watching the night owls who float around my apartment mingle.

Was a good cigar day for me!
    Last edited by MrPlatypus; 08-16-2010 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Found out what type of Cupido it was

Blog Entries

Last night: Edge Missle

Blog Entries

Relaxin' with a Oliva serie V double robusto, love these smokes.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Ghurka vintage robusto. Not bad, not great either. Enjoying it while watching the lightning.
    Just another day at the office!

Blog Entries

Some crappy Perdomo with a red label.

It was absolutely horrible.

EDIT: Perdomo Reserve Cabinet Series. This one was a figurado which I think have been discontinued. It had a red label which is supposedly an "oscuro" or a dark maduro but it tastes like absolute $hit. I think it was about five years old, it was from CigarPool winnings.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 08-17-2010 at 11:42 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

RP Fusion toro this evening.

Blog Entries

Anejo 48
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Amazingly enough, an Anejo 48.

Thread Information