GOF Carlito 2006 double robusto - <3
    Padron 64 Principe - my first 64, definitely not my last
    MC 5
    DCM Churchill -
    Montecristo - Buena Fortuna
    AF Anejo 50

Good week

Last night a Punch Gran Puro Sierra.

Tonight, Opus xXx Power Ranger after dinner....gotta do it.

3. Default

Smoked a Nub Connecticut today and i have to say it was kinda blah. Im not sure if bland is a word used to describe cigars but thats how i felt about it. I think im finally starting to like cigars with a little more umph and flavor.

Sancho Panzo Non Plus CC with about 10 years of age on it, and it was goood! (Thanks to someone who shall remain nameless. You know who you are.)

Rocky Patel 1990 Robusto.

Blog Entries

Had a Graycliff Double Espresso last night. Crazy-easy draw and slightly eratic burn, but very nice taste. Buttered toast and cedar. Not quite worth the price, though.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

6. Default

Cohiba Secretos, great taste but this is the second out of the box with a ridiculously tight draw... It really takes away from the enjoyment, hopefully its just bad luck and not a construction issue for all of them.

Monte No. 4. A real finger burner.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Tonight a CAO MX2 Robusto. It was a good cigar, but far less enjoyable than the other CAO's that I have had. Wife said it was ok. I had several relights and the draw was too tight. I have another one in the humi and I am anxious to try it again. Perhaps the next time will be better. Thanks to Smoked for the opportunity. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Last week it was a 2004 Forbidden X Lancero (paired with a Dailuaine 15 yr old single malt)

Thursday it was an Avo LE 07 (paired with a Highland Park 15 yr old single malt)

Last night it was a Casa Fuente Lancero (paired with UV Blue and Lemonade). I know, I know... But it's summer!

Quote Originally Posted by hypersnyper694788 View Post
    Smoked a Nub Connecticut today and i have to say it was kinda blah. Im not sure if bland is a word used to describe cigars but thats how i felt about it. I think im finally starting to like cigars with a little more umph and flavor.
    Bland sounds about right.

Padron 1926 maduro #2 on Friday. Tatuaje Havana Angeles yesterday.

Yesterday Camacho Triple Maduro
    Today Padron #3000 Maduro

Got back a couple days ago from a week-long camping trip to Waldo and Crater Lakes. Smoked a stick each night:

Waldo Lake:
    8/13: Partagas Black Label Pronto (4 3/16 x 36) w/Caldera Ashland Amber Ale - Decided to start the trip with an old standby. Great little smoke.

8/14: Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Criollo Robusto (5 x 54) w/ water - Very easy draw and smooth like the Maduro version; tastiest natural I've had so far.

8/15: Tabak Especial Short Shot Negra Segundo (4 x 32) w/Maui Brewing Coconut Porter - Needed something short; this is a tiny cigar. Went great with the Porter.

Crater Lake:
    8/16: Plasencia Reserva Orgnanica Robusto (4 3/4 x 52) w/Eola Hills Crater Lake Pinot Gris - Better than the first one I had a little while back, but still relatively boring. It was fine with the white wine though.

8/17: Oliva Serie O Robusto (5 x 50) w/Hornsby's Crisp Apple Cider - Good, but a little boring.

8/18: Hoyo de Monterrey Rothschild Double Maduro (4 1/2 x 50) w/Maui Brewing Coconut Porter - Nice flavor, but not as full as I'd hoped for.

8/19: Tabak Especial Short Shot Negra Segundo (4 x 32) w/Maui Brewing Coconut Porter - Again, wanted something short; a great way to follow s'mores and end the trip.
    Latest smokes:
    Cigar: 5/19: Nub Connecticut 464T
    Pipe: 3/16: G.L. Pease~Charing Cross

13. Default

Rocky Patel Decade Robusto, produced a ton of smoke with a draw that was just a touch easy. Great taste but it was a bit milder than I was hoping for, overall it was a great smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSpencer View Post
    Monte No. 4. A real finger burner.
    I agree with the No. 4, it is one of my favorite smokes, and a box comes at a great price for an ISOM.

Blog Entries

Camacho triple maduro robusto

Blog Entries

5Vegas Series "A" Apocalypse
    "Those are like the holy grail of cigars. Indiana Jones and the search for Argenicadomipanurans"
    -Denver24

"Your telling me I need to segregate my grape flavored blunts from the sour apple ones?"
    -Mangyrat

Sol Cubano Maduro

Night before last:
    Man O' War Ruination Belicoso and a RP Sun Grown Churchill while talking late into the evening with Abyr.

Last night: nothing.

Tonight: Right now, it's a Man O' War Torpedo. Can Man O' War make a bad smoke? I followed this up with a RP Decade, which wasn't a bad little smoke indeed.
    Last edited by MrPlatypus; 08-27-2010 at 12:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Earlier-5Vegas Gold Maduro-Pretty good, I'll probably get more
    Currently-Sol Cubano Artisan
    "Those are like the holy grail of cigars. Indiana Jones and the search for Argenicadomipanurans"
    -Denver24

"Your telling me I need to segregate my grape flavored blunts from the sour apple ones?"
    -Mangyrat

Blog Entries

August 25th "Wednesday Night Smoker" cigars (at grateful1's house):

Davidoff Toro Especial Selection 702 Limited Edition 2009
    Ramon Allones PC
    Opus X "A"
    Cuaba Divinos

Dinner (steaks) and a movie (Repo Men). Good times!

Today I smoked one of Lew's (yeah "that" Lew from JR Cigars) "Genuine Counterfeit Cubans" and it was a whole lot better than I remembered from when I smoked these years ago. It probably benefited from being in the humi for over four years (it was part of my CigarPool winnings).
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 08-26-2010 at 10:56 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Today I enjoyed a Perodomo Maduro at a little shop in Boise ID. They had a number of wonderful cigars... and strangely enough, more Ghurka's than you can imagine in one place. The cigar was excellent, enjoyed it very much. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Thread Information