Page 367 of 555 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,340 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

La Aurora Barrel Aged Robusto - Wow, what a great cigar. The whole rum barrel thing stopped me from buying these for years. I'm glad I broke down and got some.
    I will be getting a lot more of them in the future.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

2. Default

My Newest Favorite...Drew Estate Java Mint, goes great with a Cuban Coffee or Chocolate after dinner liquor.

-Stogie ZM-
    CigarWarehouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie ZM View Post
    My Newest Favorite...Drew Estate Java Mint, goes great with a Cuban Coffee or Chocolate after dinner liquor.

-Stogie ZM-
    CigarWarehouse.com
    I make those at home myself, I soak the cigars in coffee then I squirt toothpaste on them. Tom's of Maine spearmint works best.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Graycliff 1666 Pirate

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSpencer View Post
    Graycliff 1666 Pirate
    Arrrr (for your sig tag)

I had a Padron Natty ~ 3000

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Last night I had an Old Henry Gold Label Robusto. I was ready for a let down since I liked their other two offerings so much. This was possibly my favourite Old Henry to date.

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverMark View Post
    Currently enjoying a Rocky Patel Edge Square. This is my first RP (I think). Really liking this stick.
    Just a follow up to this. Received an email from Holt's this morning advertising these as on special this weekend. Box of 50 sticks for $109.95 plus free shipping.

Mark
    Last edited by VancouverMark; 07-29-2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: added free shipping

8. Default

Just smoked my first of a bundle pack of Soledad Lonsdales.

It wasn't too bad but it hadn't had a lot of time to recuperate so I am going to wait on smoking those until they've had a little bit of time in my humidor.

Welcome to the forums.

You should post an introduction though.

Last night: CAO MX2

Finishing up a Tat nobles. A Butterbar cigar. Damn good smoke, perfect draw.

Padron 2000 Maduro

Blog Entries

August 1st:

Davidoff Gran Cru #1
    Avo Heritage, not the biggest one but the second biggest one, I forget what it's called but it was great.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Smoked a couple Diesels that past couple of days. Not a bad smoke, really.

Blog Entries

Padron 40th Natural - not the best value ... ;-)

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990. First one of these I have had. Got in a trade with another BOTL here and really enjoyed this smoke! Thanks!

Tatuaje Federal 90th – Yeah, it was good but all of Tatuaje’s small runs taste the same to me. In the last two weeks I’ve smoked a number of them and they all taste the same.
    Tatuaje Federal 90th
    Tatuaje Barclay Rex
    Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial
    Tatuaje Tenderloin
    Tatuaje Anarchy
    So I’ve come to the following conclusion.
    One of the below statement is true.
    Paddy’s palette is shit.
    Paddy’s pallet is numb due to the copious amount of booze he swills while smoking.
    All Pete’s cigars taste the same.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Pick only one? :-)

I think I'll try the Anarchy tonight - but get the value of smoking a fiver!

Perhaps the cigars for stores (like the Anarchy) may only have the vitolla to define them as 'unique to this store only' <sic>.

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Pick only one? :-)

I think I'll try the Anarchy tonight - but get the value of smoking a fiver!

Perhaps the cigars for stores (like the Anarchy) may only have the vitolla to define them as 'unique to this store only' <sic>.
    If that cigar came from the Draft , that was one of my puts. That smoke has some age on it now. I bought a bundle when they first were released at the Smoke Inn.
    I like Tatuaje's enough, I just can't taste much difference in some of the cigars. I will continue to smoke them, but will not chase the house releases anymore. I know some guys who go total BAT-SHIT trying to case down Tatuaje HTF's. I can't be bothered anymore.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Yup, from the draft. I'm looking forward to it.

I haven't smoked a Tat in a few years. The very few that I have smoked (Miami) were a lot like (ISOM) Montecristo's - so I just smoked Monte's :-).

I don't chase down HTF's now, although I have done so before. It seems a variation of collecting mindset - but cigars are to be destroyed, not kept!

Thread Information