Page 62 of 555 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

12/5

Padron 2K mad.
    Padron Principe nat.

12/6

AF Best Seller
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I had an SLR Series "A" ISOM Sunday - (damn you, CC - you got me hooked...)

Yesterday, I finally broke down and smoked a Fuente Between the Lines... Damn pretty cigar, and I hated to burn it, but it was all in the name of research...

Actually, a little bit disappointed because it was a bit milder than I expected. However, after I smoked it, there was a very nice aftertaste (the 2nd half was much better than the first). All in all - a nice cigar, just a tad bit overpriced...

Today -
    Morning - Don Elias Double Corona
    Afternoon - Torano 1959 Silver Corona Gorda
    Evening - Bolivar Robusto

Quote Originally Posted by TOPS
    Smoked my last Don Carlos, Robusto today, but that's ok, they weren't really worth the money in my opinion.

BLASHPEMY I SAY!!!

5. Default

VSG Illusion...What's up with the Don Carlos guy...I like em. I really don't care for Opus X though.

anejo #50 mmmmm mmmmmm

Last night a San Cristobal el Principe. Finally managed to get rid of that damn cold.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

la flor dominicana ligero maduro(not sure what the size is called. its about 4.5 x 40) lots of flavor for such a small stick. i'd buy a box if i could get them for less than $4
    Last edited by Drake; 12-07-2005 at 09:43 PM.

12/1: Graycliff Espresso

12/3: Tres Hermanos Numero Tres

12/7: Gurkha Legend Torpedo
    End of line.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    12/1: Graycliff Espresso

12/3: Tres Hermanos Numero Tres

12/7: Gurkha Legend Torpedo
    OK WW, I'd like you to get rid of the pic of the weed. Your user name, which refers to how sinsemilla (w/o seeds) is cultivated (getting rid of the male plants so as to encourage the remaining females [widows] to put their energies into resin/THC production rather than REproduction [seeds]) is pushing it. Many folks don't get it because they've not been a part of that culture.

But, putting a picture of a bud up here is going over the line. It begins to give the board a different feel, like mj use is tolerated by all. This may your life, but it's not everyone's, and certainly not that of those on this board. What we have in common here is CIGARS, not dope. There are those here I'm sure who smoke pot, and to each his own, whatever. But there are many (most) who don't (some here are in law enforcement).

I've smoked, sold, and grown a shitload of weed, years ago, and I respect your decision to do what you will with your life. But don't bring it here. You're trolling when you do.

So, don't be a fuckin' troll and bag the pic.
    Last edited by basil; 12-07-2005 at 11:39 PM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    OK WW, I'd like you to get rid of the pic of the weed. Your user name, which refers to how sinsemilla (w/o seeds) is cultivated (getting rid of the male plants so as to encourage the remaining females [widows] to put their energies into resin/THC production rather than REproduction [seeds]) is pushing it. Many folks don't get it because they've not been a part of that culture.

But, putting a picture of a bud up here is going over the line. It begins to give the board a different feel, like mj use is tolerated by all. This may your life, but it's not everyone's, and certainly not that of those on this board. What we have in common here is CIGARS, not dope. There are those here I'm sure who smoke pot, and to each his own, whatever. But there are many (most) who don't (some here are in law enforcement).

I've smoked, sold, and grown a shitload of weed, years ago, and I respect your decision to do what you will with your life. But don't bring it here. You're trolling when you do.

So, don't be a fuckin' troll and bag the pic.

Not cool, WW... Being in law enforcement and all...

Blog Entries

December 7th:
    Quintero Brevas
    Arturo Fuente Hemingway Untold Story
    Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra
    Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

13. Default

12/7
    Fire petite corona (2)

Punch - elite

and 4 Camel Lights between classes...

15. Default

Padron 2000 ... or maybe 3000

PSD#4

probably shouldn't have smoked it so soon, but still good

3x3 Churchill
    Last edited by rpcky16; 12-09-2005 at 03:06 AM.
    N.O.L.A.

H Uppmann Magnum LE(Cuban)

Yum.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Default Today's smoke La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero

First thing this morning I fired up a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero(7am). I know what you all are thinking, that this Gar has to much umph for morning. I wish I was told this before I lit up. WOW what a spicy rollercoaster I strapped into. As soon as I cut it and stuck it in my mouth, the spice was very noticeable. After light up I looked for the first chair I could find, and thats where I stayed. Who the hell needs coffee when you have one of these. After my mouth got used to the intense blast of spice, the complex flavor really hit. I would love to tell you about them but I was so buzzed up at this time. It was a lip burner, I did not want it to end. Next time I get one or more of the DL I will surely partake of them later in the day.

***** I give it 5 stars.

Smoking a VSG Illusion right now. Love the flavor, great spice in it might just be a bit much for my newbieness right now need something in the line a bit smaller. Great cigar though, much better than the Opus IMHO.

Thanks Sarge.

Thread Information