Thread: Lone Star Herf

Default Lone Star Herf

Taking a page out of Monk's book. This got pretty far along then just kinda died. We should definitely do this, if for Lopaka's sake than for anything else, give him a nice send off.

See the thread here:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t7874-lone-star-herf.html

spiffy

Blog Entries

That's not etched in stone yet. That's why I said....probably. However, I still would like to get together with the Texas bros!

Lopaka

Here's a quick summary:

Lone Star Herf

Possibly WhiteWidow's house in Pflugerville, TX outside Austin
    (Google Maps)

Possible Dates:

Weekend of June 2 - 3
    Weekend of June 16-17

Interested parties:

WhiteWidow
    basil
    cigar no baka
    Lopaka
    Dub's
    tx_tuff
    dHUTCH
    spiffykyle

Are we still gonna do this?

spiffykyle

Blog Entries

June 3 bad....Anniversary.
    June 16-17 is perfect. Family out of town and I'm on leave! However, don't plan it around that.

June 17 is fathers day and I have my kids that weekend so thats out for me :( the 2nd which is this weekend Don Pepin Garcia is at Serious Cigars in Houston. Going to start a post

Default Keeping Up Herf Plans

Glad to hear your keeping up with this herf also ! It seems pretty hard to get everyone commited to a certain weekend without just announcing one (be there or else ) We all have busy live's and things we need to do, so im guessing thats whats holding it up. I myself have plans today 6/2, but the rest of the month is open. Fathers Day weekend would be bad for some which is understandable. I think WhiteWidow is in a prime location for a herf (1.5-3.5 hrs from everyone) so, I will wait and see. But if nothing develops soon, I live on 2 acres and have more than enough room (with bunk house) that has seen many crawfish/shrimp boils, July 4th, and graduation partys (75 teens one yr) So if needed...All are welcome here for a herf ! I know its not a prime location ( Magnolia,Tx 77354 ) but, its a good backup plan if all else fails. Also..could 2 Tx herfs hurt ? Anyone interested either pm me or leave a follow up on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub's View Post
    Glad to hear your keeping up with this herf also ! It seems pretty hard to get everyone commited to a certain weekend without just announcing one (be there or else ) We all have busy live's and things we need to do, so im guessing thats whats holding it up. I myself have plans today 6/2, but the rest of the month is open. Fathers Day weekend would be bad for some which is understandable. I think WhiteWidow is in a prime location for a herf (1.5-3.5 hrs from everyone) so, I will wait and see. But if nothing develops soon, I live on 2 acres and have more than enough room (with bunk house) that has seen many crawfish/shrimp boils, July 4th, and graduation partys (75 teens one yr) So if needed...All are welcome here for a herf ! I know its not a prime location ( Magnolia,Tx 77354 ) but, its a good backup plan if all else fails. Also..could 2 Tx herfs hurt ? Anyone interested either pm me or leave a follow up on here.
    I'm up for either site, so once we pick a date, I'll decide.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Blog Entries

Bump...

If we are still interested in doing this while I'm still here we better pick a date soon.

Lopaka

Thread Information