I am not that great at reviews. Initial foot and wrapper sniffing had a nice sweet tobacco smell. Not as sweet as lets say a J. Fuego Maduro wrapper but a nice warm tobacco smell. well built, wrapper looks "rugged" but not bad in any way.

Clipped nicely, prelight draw was good to slightly loose, nice flavor with a twist...unsure of what it was.

Light was easy, for sure no harshness and a nice "flower bouquet" is one of the scents I picked up. Beyond that it had a nice "sweetness" that coated my mouth(similar to the sweetness that alot of my favorite cigars give me(J. Fuego maduro/natural, Gurkha Shaggy churchill, PAM 64's etc...) I did notice, it could have just been me but I swear I picked up some of that pecan on the exhales...

Burn was nice and even through out. It did make that slight protruding cone on the end(I don't mind that, some do).

It was a good cigar, nothing that blew my mind or wow'd me byond belief but I enjoyed it and nubbed it. It did have a very different characteristic which while not mind blowing will keep me wanting more until I can figure it out. There is something about this cigar that is captivating. I forgot to mention but definitely it seemed like a medium strength cigar.