Thread: montecristo freebies

Default montecristo freebies

We'll I know over the years I've signed up for free monte's either through GQ or something, and never actually received them. However I got some today. Monte Platinums. I vaguely remember signing up for these months ago, maybe. Anyone else remember doing this? I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Cool. Let us know how they are when you smoke one.
    Brian Wells

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    We'll I know over the years I've signed up for free monte's either through GQ or something, and never actually received them. However I got some today. Monte Platinums. I vaguely remember signing up for these months ago, maybe. Anyone else remember doing this? I did a search but couldn't find anything.
    Yep, I got a 3-pack of MC platinums yesterday too Tyler......I have the same vague recollection that you do.....not sure if somebody posted them here from a magazine ad (dish network mag rings a bell for some reason) or if it was 3 for $7.95 or something like that. Seems like there were two similar deals posted pretty close together like this a couple of months back.

Oh, well, I'm not gonna think too hard about it.....the MC's are pretty decent smokes.

I think it was the 9.95 dealio that K7 posted up.

I seem to remember K7 posting something about free Monte's. Not sure as I am in Canada and as a result not eligible for most the deals posted.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blog Entries

I think this was the site: http://www.montecristosampleoffer.com/

It currently says: "Due to the large demand for this offer, supplies have been depleted and this promotion has ended."
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Got the AMEX bill yesterday and these are the $9.95 samplers.

Thread Information