Thread: $10 per stick cigar tax?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Couldn't find the bill on THOMAS...are you sure that's the right number?

BTW, another political sign of the apocalypse: Louisville, KY (my nearest major city) has joined Lexington with a smoking ban, effective everywhere except Churchill Downs (so our celebrities, politicos, and campaign contributors can puff away undisturbed on Derby Day, I suppose). The two major cities in a tobacco state banning smoking...makes me wish I still lived in Baton Rouge...

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    Depending on which Macanudo and who you ask, they already are...
    They're Maduros, thank you very much! At least they WERE...my obsession of the moment is the Hemingway Short Story...mmmm...

BTW my first two posts on this forum have been made in this thread...I feel so very political and righteous now.
    Last edited by cherokee244; 07-27-2007 at 01:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Interesting. Yes that was the bill last night when I looked it up. Checking to see if it's been taken out.

Blog Entries

Found it...it's still there.

CLICK HERE

If that don't work, then CLICK HERE, this is the Senate Bills list. From here, scroll down to 1826 and there you will find the HEALTH Act (Introduced in Senate) [S.1834.IS]. Read to your d lite.

Lopaka

fucking scary.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information