Thread: San Antonio BOTLs

Default San Antonio BOTLs

I'm taking a trip to San Antonio from Sept 12-16. Anyone from the area know of a nice B&M to visit? I'll be there with the wife (who will be there for a trade show), as far as I know, the 14th is the only day we have things to do, else wise we will have some free time, if anyone is around, maybe we can meet up and smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
    I'm taking a trip to San Antonio from Sept 12-16. Anyone from the area know of a nice B&M to visit? I'll be there with the wife (who will be there for a trade show), as far as I know, the 14th is the only day we have things to do, else wise we will have some free time, if anyone is around, maybe we can meet up and smoke.

There's a place called Club Humidor in the Quarry that's pretty nice.
    End of line.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
    There's a place called Club Humidor in the Quarry that's pretty nice.
    I second Club Humidor in the Quarry... great place to go.

Blog Entries

Club Humidor is nice however I recommend The Humidor on San Pedro. The staff is nicer and the company is better and the Humidor is larger.

The Humidor is where I go all the time. If I wasn't leaving for my depolyment the next day I would get together with you there!

Enjoy your time here.

Lopaka

Didn't get to to the the larger "The Humidor" (too much to do and see), but I did go to the smaller one they have in the MENGER HOTEL (sp?). Had a great conversation while enjoying a Don Pepin with a hotel guest. After this trip, I am going to try to get back as soon as I can. San Antonio is a great city.

Thread Information