Thread: Hershey squirts heading down the Hershey highway

Default Hershey squirts heading down the Hershey highway

Last time I have greasy, cheap Mexican food for lunch..aye caramba!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Good to hear.

While on the topic of turds... Last night, I felt like I was going to take the shit of a lifetime. I drop my pants, assume the position, and let out a fucking velocerapter tyrannosaurus banshee shriek of a fart. I'm talking about a left cheek sneak of epic, deafening, fright-enducing proportions. It was as prolonged as it was primordial. Following this, an acorn-size turdlet popped out, and that was that. Pretty anticlimactic. I wanted my money back.

Blog Entries

Did the turdlet at least splash your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    Good to hear.

While on the topic of turds... Last night, I felt like I was going to take the shit of a lifetime. I drop my pants, assume the position, and let out a fucking velocerapter tyrannosaurus banshee shriek of a fart. I'm talking about a left cheek sneak of epic, deafening, fright-enducing proportions. It was as prolonged as it was primordial. Following this, an acorn-size turdlet popped out, and that was that. Pretty anticlimactic. I wanted my money back.
    Oh that was precious, thanks for sharing.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

eating too much guacamole = greased up poop that slides right out.

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    Good to hear.

The turdlet would be worth it if had the velocity of a paintball. Those are always cool.

Thread Information