Thread: StjohnRoe, The Man from England

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default StjohnRoe, The Man from England

HO! HO! HO!, oh wait a minute am I still allowed to say that in the UK? I know the Union has stated we can’t use such vulgar language and demeaning terminology since it may offend women in Sydney Australia.

(http://fromtheleftsideofmybrain.word...ore-in-sidney/)

Anyway, Ho! Ho! Ho! Or Ha Ha Ha! Whichever works in your country. I hope you’ve been a good boy. And tell me what StjohnRoe would like for Christmas.

At home we are more concerned that santa hangs around with a bunch of fairys.

I have done my best to be a good boy this year, I have only screamed in the supermarket three times when the wife wouldn't let me have the whisky and I only stole my sons dinner money twice.

I like suprises so do your best santa.

Oh and tell mrs clause that I am free on boxing day for a bit of relief (nudge nudge)
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Santa Hopes your gift has arrived, or will arrive soon. The outsourcing to the post office occurred a little over 2 weeks ago. Just wanted to let you know Santa didn't forget about you.

Santa, looks like the postal fairys are having a slowdown and haven't got to me yet, I am sure that they will buck their ideas up in the new year.

Patiently

Stjohn
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Santa apologizes for the gift not arriving before Christmas, Santa sent the box on or around 12/7 and thought it would be across the pond by now. Be sure to let Santa know when the Red Holiday box of Stogies arrives.

Hey StJohn, I was wondering if the package had arrived yet. Let Santa know if the package arrives in the next two weeks (by 1/18/08). If nothing arrives by then Santa will send out another box of goodies on 1/22/08 which will hopefully make it across the pond. (I thought the package would be there by now and or at least by the 18th of this month, otherwise I'll just assume it was lost in shipping somewhere)

Thread Information