Thread: How Bout Them Giants

1. Default How Bout Them Giants

How about them Giants pulling off the big upset. Great game, had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. Now if I hadnt listened to everyone who told me not to bet. I had wanted to put a few $$s on the game, everyone said I was an idiot Giants would never win. Next time I listen to me.

It was nice to see them win, at least I don't have to hear about how the Patriots are the best team ever anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 597 View Post
    It was nice to see them win, at least I don't have to hear about how the Patriots are the best team ever anymore.
    Me and you both
    Believe Dat!

4. Default

My 01' Rams finally got redemption...

I was totally wrong with calling their D-line small and that the Pats would cover them with ease...gotta give it up to me!

5. Default Enjoying the game .... with Dad

Dad is 80 years young. Always in the "know" about everything. We sat together
    watching the game. Smoking a decent cigar. Burrowing in with a beverage.
    Suddenly between defensive plays I hear from the recliner, " Hope the Giants get
    it. Their the underdogs you know. I always root for the underdogs." Several first
    downs later, "At least in football, the underdogs should get a victory once in awhile".
    Fourth quarter, last 15 seconds in the game and I hear a soft voice say....."Damn
    shame those Patriots lost it. They worked hard this year. Bet they are all feeling
    pretty bad". Great times we treasure.

6. Default

I definatly give it up to the giants for playing a great game, however I believe the patriots were a bit cocky. The were apperently inviting the giants to their victory party well before the day of the game. They just seemed like they werent taking it seriously enough.

Thread Information