Thread: Cheap Humidity Beads Oniline

1. Default Cheap Humidity Beads Oniline

My local cigar shop doesn't carry any I wouldn't know where to find them elsewhere...

I've also tried a few cigar sites, but now luck...can anybody hook me up?

www.tampahumidor.com also sells the heartfelt beads online.

spiffy

+1. Vipers' are the best hands down.
    "If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar - change your wife."
    Zino Davidoff

Now that I know what they are:
    +1 Termite
    +1 Raisin

5. Default

Thanks guys....I think I'll go with some 70 heartfelts and see how they do....

6. Default

Go with the 65% if you can. I ordered the 70s a month or 2 ago. After a few weeks of my cigars being in there, I guess once they became fully humidified by the humi, I began noticing severe burn issues. I cant get one damn cigar to burn good. No matter the shape size or brand. Im switchin to 65s very shortly. It seems the overall thought is that 70 is to much humidity.

7. Default

I might end up trying both out when all is said and done....right now my new humi is fluctuating from 68-75, which I suppose is normal for a newly seasoned one...putting 70 beads may give it too much heat so I'll have to check regularly when I put it in...

I use 70% in my cooler where they'll sit for a while to age. I use 65% in my small desktop where I keep a couple of weeks worth of smokes at a time. This usually fixes any burn issues I have.

spiffy

Yep, I'd recommend the 65% in your humidor and 70% in the coolerdor as well

I got this from a post by Spiffykyle at the end of the year last year and it's really helped my burn problems.

It took about a month after switching to this setup to get my humidor settled.

I got mine from Heartfelt.com also. Took 3 days from order to delivery.

sammis

10. Default

Just got my 70's from them today (very quick delivery...) I'm gonna study the humi for a week to make sure it stays in the low 70 range...if not then I'll order some 65's...

I'll get some 65's regardless since I want a desktop humi aswell and they seem to work well for you guys....

Thread Information