Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wall of Shame @ Cigarsmokers.com

Default Wall of Shame @ Cigarsmokers.com

http://www.vitolas.net/wiki/%20scumbags/list

An already compiled list can be found here and anyone wanting to make recommendations should contact that site administrator.
    Last edited by Roham; 05-30-2008 at 03:59 AM.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Real Name and address should be posted as it's to easy to come back as someone else.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Agree, and why not start with Lukeman8, I have his info.

Wow, only 2 people. Thought there were more.

Blog Entries

If we go mining through the banned users there would be more additions to the list.......is that the intention of this? Is the list open to all flavors of phucktard or just scammers-thieves only, for example:

Would Chugg...troll phucktard of the highest order......and Superman78..welcher on a SecretSanta......be equally eligible for the wall?

It should be for anyone that scum bag or bad trader. If they cheated, took advantage, didn't follow through, or are just slow. They will earn a spot on the list. If you clean up your act and make things right you can get off. I've seen it happen for certain things. (being slow or behind)

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

IMO, it's two different catagories. One is trolls who for whatever reason start shit and either get right or get banned. The other is for asshole motherfuckers who gain the confidence of board members and then lie, cheat, steal, etc., and earn a spot on a Wall of Shame.

While apologies and amends can be made, there are points past which there is no return for both catagories.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I think the wall of shame encompasses racist's and losers as well. I think there should be no hiding for the likes of people like this. And I wiped this up in 20 minutes before I had to run to work, so if you guys feel anyone needs to be added just post a reply with the name and thread and I will edit it and add them as they come...
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    IMO, it's two different catagories. One is trolls who for whatever reason start shit and either get right or get banned. The other is for asshole motherfuckers who gain the confidence of board members and then lie, cheat, steal, etc., and earn a spot on a Wall of Shame.

While apologies and amends can be made, there are points past which there is no return for both catagories.
    So guys, please, let the debate begin. Should we have the wall of shame just for those that lie cheat steal? Or should it encompass racist and losers as well??

Quote Originally Posted by Roham View Post
    So guys, please, let the debate begin. Should we have the wall of shame just for those that lie cheat steal? Or should it encompass racist and losers as well??
    My vote is both.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

Both.

just like you have it started, Screen name (plus aliases on other forums, if known) - Real name - List Offenses - Link to offensive thread.
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash
    Both.

just like you have it started, Screen name (plus aliases on other forums, if known) - Real name - List Offenses - Link to offensive thread.
    Agree but would add their addresses......if nothing else the city and state to I.D. them under new names/handles.

Here's the one for Lukeman8:
    Luke Solomon
    TER 432A
    1000 Hilltop Circle
    Baltimore MD 21250

I think the wall should be for all the fuckers who don't agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Thank god I always agree with you!

Addy in profile.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Who do you think you are you bastage!

Thanks for putting this together Roham. I agree, this should have both trolls and scammers/scumbags. the only post for the thread though should probably be the first, Roham can update it with new scumbags when they arise. I don't think we need to rehash and dig up old ones. Maybe just have a link to Moki's scumbag list in the post.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

I think the wall of shame should just be for people with bad trades. By in large Scum bag losers etc could take on a subject feel even maybe a click mentality. If the board decides someone isn't right for this board then they can banned that person as we have seen done here. Putting their name and address up on the wall of shame is going to cause a lot of trouble because not everyone will agree. But if someone is a bad trader then having that person name and address up on the board is a good reference for members and something that has factual bases. Just my 2 cents

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    If we go mining through the banned users there would be more additions to the list.......is that the intention of this? Is the list open to all flavors of phucktard or just scammers-thieves only, for example:

Would Chugg...troll phucktard of the highest order......and Superman78..welcher on a SecretSanta......be equally eligible for the wall?
    I don't remeber Superman78 doing that but I do know that I sent him some sticks for the free cigars thread and he totally disappeared after that. I sent out a second package to Mavido to start it up again.
    End of line.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
    I don't remeber Superman78 doing that but I do know that I sent him some sticks for the free cigars thread and he totally disappeared after that. I sent out a second package to Mavido to start it up again.
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t3170-the-grinch-list.html post #9 the thread goes to mention the PIF.

Thread Information