Thread: Help me find a new cigar to smoke

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    Anybody else having deja vu?

Actually, it was a nice move to send some samplers out to Roham. Well played Danilo.

Tell me... what is wrong with you? I just give my opinion!. Can I do that, it isnt ????????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Danilo2709 View Post
    Tell me... what is wrong with you? I just give my opinion!. Can I do that, it isnt ????????
    Maybe you misread my statement that was written in actual English.

I was trying to give you a high five via keyboard for sending out a sampler. I thought it was nice of you to do that.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    Maybe you misread my statement that was written in actual English.

I was trying to give you a high five via keyboard for sending out a sampler. I thought it was nice of you to do that.

Ok get it

Danilo - you might have a cigar some of our members seem to like, but I'm not completely convinced you're a stand up operation. Particularly with some of the responses you've made to our community members.

The most successful cigar manufacturers I know show incredible graciousness and patience with their customers. Criticism can be difficult (even if you don't view it as constructive), but encouraging feedback and accepting criticism should be your goal if you're serious about improving your business and attracting customers.

It may helpful for you to read up on "Give 'em the Pickle" (http://www.giveemthepickle.com/). Bob Farrell has some very compelling information about improving customer service...

And please don't post a link to your online store in every thread where someone is asking for recommendations. That's just plain tacky...

Wow, can a thread ever stay on topic for more than 3 posts?... haha Well I think Liga Privada #9 is one of the best smokes you can get (it is very strong though), also I'm really digging the Espinosa Habano lately, have you tried either of those yet?
    Out of all the interwebs and www's, I can say that this is my favorite smoke shop

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatra Samurai View Post
    Well I think Liga Privada #9 is one of the best smokes you can get (it is very strong though).
    I agree. I'm really enjoy the Liga Privada #9. I also enjoy the Illusione 88 & 888 Maduros.

Blog Entries

Well, one nice thing done doesn't exactly give you free reign to shill your cigars at every opportunity all across the board.

Do you smoke anything other than your own cigars?

Some of us might just be waiting for our fellow members to post reviews of your cigars before pulling the trigger. I would also suspect that many of those same members would be unlikely to purchase cigars from an annoying psudo-spammer.

And the sheeps clothing begins to unfurl.

Thread Information