I'm 5 weeks away from my wedding. Anyone who has gone down this road probably knows the stress associated with planning the wedding. Its there even if you have someone else doing it. Well, after 15 months of pure hell from the M-in-L the invitations went out and I thought that was the end of it. Nope. Now its my Dad's turn to supply the stress. We are ironing out the rehearsal dinner stuff, and in all honesty this should have been ironed out months ago, but we were focused on the ceremony/reception. So now it’s the mad dash to the end, again. Now that we are looking at real or imaginary numbers my Dad is beginning to freak out. Our caterer isn't helping trying to dance around the issue of putting together a quote together. Apparently, 'putting a price together per head for dinner will be difficult because of the number of ingredients in the food." Looks like I may just cut a check to get this issue resolved.
For anyone who is looking to invest in stocks, the amount of alcohol purchases are about to go up drastically, and not all for the party. Invest in the Vice Funds!