I went to the only place that sells good cigars in my area (the other shop is something like 50 miles away), and I bought a Fonseca. I was going to open the tube to inspect the wrapper and the guy that was following me to make sure I wasn't stealing got very upset and told me not to open it. the next day I went to the pool hall to have some fun and enjoy one of my favorite cigars. I had a nice cut and I started to light it and it was very hard to draw. I could feel it was way to tightly rolled, and I tried to massage it loose, but it wasn't happening. I ended up giving up on trying to smoke it, because I thought the guys at the shop would gladly replace it to keep me loyal. I went in and told them what happened and they told me to poke it with a toothpick next time. I was furious but I drove all that way and wanted some cigars. so I shook it off and bought 4 cigars one of which was a Tatuaje Havana VI I think. I went home to do some yard work and I decided light it up. half way through it, it started to unravel! It completely fell apart when it got down to the last two inches. I don't have the money to buy boxes, so I feel trapped going to these people who see me as a criminal cause I'm not in slacks and a polo when i go in there. I love a good cigar but if this is what its like buying them locally I may lose interest really quick. I think its a lot of... Am I expecting to much from these people to actually care whether there cigars are quality?

Sorry for the rant. I needed to vent.