Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Cigary View Post
    infantile dribble?
    It's drivel goddammit!! You fucking mean DG has infantile fucking drivel you fucking idiot. jeezusHshit you are fucking killing me.

asshattary you can't even flame in any way where anybody would even for a short second take you seriously. I dunno, maybe what with typing with one hand while you scratch where your nuts used to be and eat doritos with the other . . . maybe this is just the best you can do.

Oh, and don't think for a second you're fooling anyone when you say you aren't reading every post. Fucking POS liar.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD
    wow. I'm kinda hurt y'all. all these letter 'n' shit. fuckary hasn't given me any letters. none. fuck you assface-ary.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Cigary Guest

Default Can't see your reply Basil

Gee,,,I bet I am missing some really good retorts from "Basil the Impotent Prick" and can understand his frustration at this time for becoming my second bitch on here. Along with Diesel they make such a cute pair of testicles just hanging there with no real source of satisfaction being given them. I guess they can always 'shoot their blanks' at me but now that I am getting a real kick out of this I can hardly wait for Ashauler to make his usual statements ( can't say that I will be able to read them either as this ignore thing works out so well ) Speak up there Assholer it's hard to make out what you are saying from the sane side of life where I reside. Please send me a 3some pic of your little group there,,,you turds can always fight over who will be the biggest prick in the middle while the other two hang along side. Ahhh, it's nice to visit here again without having to read your dribble as there is some really good cigar stuff on here when I know I can just flick my ashes on the insignificant trio. TaTa for now boys!!

Cigary Guest

[QUOTE=Diesel Grinch;116600]Ah Cigary! You really really do like me.

Shhhhhh,,,,,secretly I do but then if I act like I did we would never be taken seriously again by the masses. I suggest we continue to entertain them with another installment of " The Cigar Smokers and the Panatella Pansies",,,,I'm going to take a few days off and take another vacation but keep me posted as to any ideas you might have when I get back.

For your information, I have the biggest dick on the board! Just ask your Daddy.

dustin

ps i am a immature arrogant asshole but unlike you i really could give two shits what people think

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    For your information, I have the biggest dick on the board! Just ask your Daddy.

dustin

ps i am a immature arrogant asshole but unlike you i really could give two shits what people think

dustin
    BULLSHIT ,my dick is so long it arrives at the door 10 seconds before my ballsak
    The older I get ,the better I was

Gee,,,I bet I am missing some really good retorts
    I really doubt that. What a lying piece of shit.

from "Basil the Impotent Prick" and can understand his frustration at this time for becoming my second bitch on here. Along with Diesel they make such a cute pair of testicles just hanging there with no real source of satisfaction being given them. I guess they can always 'shoot their blanks' at me but now that I am getting a real kick out of this I can hardly wait for Ashauler to make his usual statements ( can't say that I will be able to read them either as this ignore thing works out so well ) Speak up there Assholer it's hard to make out what you are saying from the sane side of life where I reside. Please send me a 3some pic of your little group there,,,you turds can always fight over who will be the biggest prick in the middle while the other two hang along side. Ahhh, it's nice to visit here again without having to read your
    dribble
    <sigh> the illiteracy is getting tedious

as there is some really good cigar stuff on here when I know I can just flick my ashes on the insignificant trio. TaTa for now boys!!
    Truly, what the fuck would a troll know about um, cigar stuff, good or bad?
    - Tom Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    wow. I'm kinda hurt y'all. all these letter 'n' shit. fuckary hasn't given me any letters. none. fuck you assface-ary.
    Gee,,,I bet I am missing some really good retorts from "Basil the Impotent Prick" and can understand his frustration at this time for becoming my second bitch on here. Along with Diesel they make such a cute pair of testicles just hanging there with no real source of satisfaction being given them. I guess they can always 'shoot their blanks' at me but now that I am getting a real kick out of this I can hardly wait for Ashauler to make his usual statements ( can't say that I will be able to read them either as this ignore thing works out so well ) Speak up there Assholer it's hard to make out what you are saying from the sane side of life where I reside. Please send me a 3some pic of your little group there,,,you turds can always fight over who will be the biggest prick in the middle while the other two hang along side. Ahhh, it's nice to visit here again without having to read your dribble as there is some really good cigar stuff on here when I know I can just flick my ashes on the insignificant trio. TaTa for now boys!!
    Basil you can now be proud to have BIP and AOD under your name.

Cigary if you really had us on ignore you wouldn't be responding at all. As a troll your just eating this up. I was kinda disappointed in your last response. Did the first reply use up all the brain cells you had left? Show me what you got.

On a side note if your going to take the time to insult me please use the correct words. As Basil pointed out twice it's drivel not dribble.

drivel
    1 : to talk stupidly and carelessly(This is what you meant and also what your doing in your responses)
    2 : to let saliva dribble from the mouth(I have no doubt this is also happening)

dribble
    transitive verb
    1: to issue sporadically and in small bits
    2: to let or cause to fall in drops little by little
    3 a: to propel by successive slight taps or bounces with hand, foot, or stick <dribble a basketball> <dribble a puck> b: to hit (as a baseball) so as to cause a slow bouncing

intransitive verb
    1: to fall or flow in drops or in a thin intermittent stream : trickle
    2: to let saliva trickle from the corner of the mouth : drool
    3: to come or issue in piecemeal or desultory fashion4 a: to dribble a ball or puck b: to proceed by dribbling cof a ball : to move with short bounces
    Last edited by Diesel Grinch; 10-08-2008 at 06:47 AM. Reason: spelling
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Basil you can now be proud to have BIP and AOD under your name.
    See,,,you are special Basil,,,.

Cigary if you really had us on ignore you wouldn't be responding at all. As a troll your just eating this up. I was kinda disappointed in your last response. Did the first reply use up all the brain cells you had left? Show me what you got.
    He saves his best stuff for PM's and visitor messages,,,,remember,,,,this is the man-to-man thing.

On a side note if your going to take the time to insult me please use the correct words. As Basil pointed out twice it's drivel not dribble.

drival
    1 : to talk stupidly and carelessly(This is what you meant and also what your doing in your responses)
    2 : to let saliva dribble from the mouth(I have no doubt this is also happening)

dribble
    transitive verb
    1: to issue sporadically and in small bits
    2: to let or cause to fall in drops little by little
    3 a: to propel by successive slight taps or bounces with hand, foot, or stick <dribble a basketball> <dribble a puck> b: to hit (as a baseball) so as to cause a slow bouncing

intransitive verb
    1: to fall or flow in drops or in a thin intermittent stream : trickle
    2: to let saliva trickle from the corner of the mouth : drool
    3: to come or issue in piecemeal or desultory fashion4 a: to dribble a ball or puck b: to proceed by dribbling cof a ball : to move with short bounces
    Wrong word here. Though I'm sure you're right DG, I bet he does a fair amount of this too.

Wow......this has been going on for a while! I thought this was over a few weeks back, but its still keeps going. Every time I think cigary has given up, he posts yet again.
    Yay! Cigars!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dustinpollock

dustin

dustin

BULLSHIT ,my dick is so long it arrives at the door 10 seconds before my ballsak

Ahem, those would be "Virtual Dicks" and are totally proportional to the length of your imagination. You would need a wider bandwidth and faster computer to download mine in a reasonable time.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDubya View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dustinpollock

dustin

dustin

Ahem, those would be "Virtual Dicks" and are totally proportional to the length of your imagination. You would need a wider bandwidth and faster computer to download mine in a reasonable time.
    OK if we are talking "virtual" mine is the only prick you can see from space

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    OK if we are talking "virtual" I'm the only prick you can see from space
    Fixed this for ya Dustin.

lmao ...i wont say your wrong but dam i front of the guys? dig daddy give me a hug you dam trouble maker

dustin

I'm not sure how I feel about buttfuckary calling me Basil the Important Prick. It's kinda fucked up.
    - Tom Robbins

Hey dumbassary. Fuck you. In case you're not reading this.
    - Tom Robbins

OMG,,,from hereon you shall be known as the Anus of Grinchdom. How old are you for Gods sake with this infantile dribble? The only fear you send is the stench of gas that comes out of your wretched mouth. Keep it coming Diesel as I stand in awe of your new low of being a complete douchebag. Your parents must be so proud of the prodigy they raised but then again we'd have to single out just exactly who your Daddy was when your mom was frequenting the docks. I'm thinking with the gene pool so shallow its no wonder you act like the peckerwood you are so I guess it really isn't all your fault. Good thing mom wasn't a sheepherder or you'd be wearing a bell around your neck today. I crack myself up sometimes. Just came in to see if you are still leaving me notes that I can't read,,,except for this one. Come on back and put some more fear into me Diesel so you can continue to be my bitch on here.

This post has three main sections. In the first, I argue that there is not a single word in that sentence that Cigary can take exception to. In the second, I make it clear that I must call your attention to the problem of conscienceless deadbeats if we are fully to appreciate the entire menace represented by directionless desperados. And in the third and final section, I conclude that Cigary's deeds owe much to the convictions of dissolute smart alecks. Before I say anything else, let me remind Cigary that in a rather infamous post, he exclaimed that "the truth", "the whole truth", and "nothing but the truth" are three different things. (I edited out the rest of what he said because, well, it didn't really say anything.)

Did it ever occur to Cigary that maybe it is my contention that he takes boosterism to bed with him at night and snuggles up to it as if it were a big, fuzzy teddy bear? Dream on. He contends that human life is expendable. Sounds rather execrable, doesn't it? Well, that's Cigary for you. Whatever your age, you now have only one choice. That choice is between a democratic, peace-loving regime that, you hope, may educate the public on a range of issues and, as the alternative, the judgmental and incompetent dirigisme currently being forced upon us by Cigary. Choose carefully because Cigary's propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, "Cigary is always being misrepresented and/or persecuted" and, "This is the best of all possible worlds and that Cigary is the best of all possible people". What they don't tell you, though, is that from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, Cigary's trained seals have always found a way to encourage individuals to disregard other people, to become fully self-absorbed.

Take it from me: Now that I've been exposed to Cigary's remonstrations I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps I have a message for Cigary. My message is that, for the good of us all, he should never extirpate the very things that I cherish. He should never even try to do such a piteous thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by "never", I don't mean "maybe", "sometimes", or "it depends". I mean only that Cigary can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But he can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Hello. My name is Brad. I'm from Northern Idaho. I've smoked cigarettes for the last 14 years. I've tried some gas station cigars in the past and one I was told was a great smoke but didn't like them. Two weeks ago I was fishing with a friend. He smokes Macanudo Maduros. I tried one and liked it. A few days later I found I wanted another. I think this will be something that I could get into. Thanks for your time.

Brad

welcome but post in a new intro its nice to have a guy close to home

welcome from northern utah

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow0104 View Post
    Hello. My name is Brad. I'm from Northern Idaho. I've smoked cigarettes for the last 14 years. I've tried some gas station cigars in the past and one I was told was a great smoke but didn't like them. Two weeks ago I was fishing with a friend. He smokes Macanudo Maduros. I tried one and liked it. A few days later I found I wanted another. I think this will be something that I could get into. Thanks for your time.

Brad
    Oh, boy...

What was that term Basil and others were using... Dadgummit... This old age thing is setting me back...

Oh, Yeah!

TROLL!!!

Thread Information