Thread: Using gun cabinet as humidor?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Buy a cooler for your cigars, more storage for less $$.
    What he said.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    What he said.
    I have thought of that it just seems so...cheap. I dunno, it's definitely worth a try, I hear it works great - I just think it would look strange in the corner of the room whereas a small humi would look nice on the shelf (I agree this seems like a better idea).

Go to Cheap Humidors (www.cheaphumidors.com) and get yourself a decent humi. They even have a "make an offer" button so you don't have to pay what they have listed as the price.

I've found that they will take an offer that's 10% to 15% off what they have listed, just FYI.

Kris

4. Default

well I broke down and bought a humi, says it holds about 50, apparently we have this nifty little place called the tinder box about 10 mins from my house, had some good stuff, seemed like a nice guy too (even if I felt extremely out of place in a store full of people who are more than likely 30 years older than me), picked up a few Montecristo Whites too, I heard they were a good mild/medium bodied cigar - and they are, me and a buddy chilled for awhile and smoked one each.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTamborineMan View Post
    well I broke down and bought a humi, says it holds about 50, apparently we have this nifty little place called the tinder box about 10 mins from my house, had some good stuff, seemed like a nice guy too (even if I felt extremely out of place in a store full of people who are more than likely 30 years older than me), picked up a few Montecristo Whites too, I heard they were a good mild/medium bodied cigar - and they are, me and a buddy chilled for awhile and smoked one each.

They're even better with hot cocoa.

Kris

Thread Information