Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Humidor 4 sale with 400 Cigars

Blog Entries

Who do ya'll think he's reporting?

Report me! Report me!

Come on, you never even publicly acknowledged the only reasonable offer you'll EVER get for that closet of crap. I can't believe how ignorant some people are. Now go away. And stop bothering the kind people that let us adults talk here.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Who do ya'll think he's reporting?

Report me! Report me!

Come on, you never even publicly acknowledged the only reasonable offer you'll EVER get for that closet of crap. I can't believe how ignorant some people are. Now go away. And stop bothering the kind people that let us adults talk here.
    He and I are exchanging PM's - we're VERY close to getting this trade done!!!

Sorry all - I guess noone could come up with a comparable deal. Thank goodness there were no Gremlin owners - I think he woulda bought into that one bofore he locked eyes on my Yugo...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post

Sorry all - I guess noone could come up with a comparable deal. Thank goodness there were no Gremlin owners - I think he woulda bought into that one bofore he locked eyes on my Yugo...
    ggiese, I don't even bother bidding when I see you pop up in one of these threads. You always throw stuff out that no-one can compete with. Selfish bastid. I'm really gettin' kinda miffed.

j/k and just bustin' some balls my friend maybe someone will take me serious

Yeah and he PM'ed me an apology for being such a dickhead. What a peach
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

I got the "hey, could you lighten up a bit" PM

His cigars are obviously authentic because he bought them while on a fishing trip off the coast of Cuba!

I'm sure they don't sell fakes to fishermen.. that would be just WRONG!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post

His cigars are obviously authentic because he bought them while on a fishing trip off the coast of Cuba!

You and your perma-scowl should lighten up, he's right.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Well, shit. I wish he would have said something at the get-go... I would have NEVER said anything if I knew he bought them off the coast of Cuba -- That's even better than buying them on the street!

I feel so... foolish.

That's what he told me - he bought them while on a fishing trip off the coast of Cuba. I'm glad I was able to verify his source - that adds validity to those cigars. Phew!!!

I was worried I might be ripped off - but it's clear now that I can rest easy and wait for that safe to come to poppa!!!

The Yugo's going out next week - I found a shipping company that will get it to him in pristine condition. I promised to send my end first to assure him I was serious - after all - we're talking $6K worth of cigars here...

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    ggiese, I don't even bother bidding when I see you pop up in one of these threads. You always throw stuff out that no-one can compete with. Selfish bastid. I'm really gettin' kinda miffed.

j/k and just bustin' some balls my friend maybe someone will take me serious
    C'mon - we always share... I promise to bomb the board and drop a bunch of these cigars into trades and passes. No worries - what's mine is yours, bruddah!!!

Hmmmm ........ and here I was thinkin' that they'd have a slight taste of Hoppe's #9.

Guess I missed out.

C'mon - we always share... I promise to bomb the board and drop a bunch of these cigars into trades and passes. No worries - what's mine is yours, bruddah!!!
    Hey - Can I get one of those Liars Tootin' ceegars? The motorhome is smelling a bit musty lately.

Oh yeah, and snap a picture of those Cuban cigars for me. I wanted to blow his pic up and put it over my fireplace, but he took it down.

Oh snap! I just got back into town to find that I have been missing out on all the fun and apparently the good deals too
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Ok - I\'m starting to get the feeling like this offer may not be legit. I shipped the Yugo several weeks ago, and I've not seen hide nor hair of my cigars.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Wink Any word yet?

When in doubt? No touchy No touchy!
    Just another day at the office!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    When in doubt? No touchy No touchy!
    C'mon! huntnhungryman is a stand up member of this community! The man is going out of his way to offer us a FANTASTIC deal. Why would we suspect there was anything wrong with his sale???

Hey huntnzombies - any way you could shoot me a tracking number? I know you're trying to pack up and send that safe - it has to be a monster to box - but I'd like to get this closed out and on to smoking them cigars!

And I've not heard how you like the Yugo. She's a pretty one, eh?

Something is fishy. I hope you had a Lojack in the Hugo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Something is fishy. I hope you had a Lojack in the Hugo.
    That's the great part! No LoJack, but it does come with a no loss warranty! If your Yugo ever is lost or stolen, KGB trained Yugoslavian Secret Police assets will find, recover and appropriately deal with the cause of the loss. I prefer it to LoJack...

Okay... I was gonna keep this between me and hungryhungryhippo, but I just gotta let everhone know. I'm thinking I may have been ripped off.

As you all well know - I shipped my prized Yugo to Mr. Hippo back in June. Well - I got no Yugo and I got no cigars/humidor/safe. This is not a win-win - this looks more to me to be a win-lose (win for hungryman, and lose for me).

I'm certain that Mr. Hippo has dropped out of sight for a reason - he's taken off with my Yugo and is happily enjoying the fruits of his scam. He's taken advantage of me, and I don't like it ONE BIT!!!

hippoman - come out where ever you are. Either send me back my Yugo - or ship them cigars today. Either way - I expect to see a tracking number posted or there will be trouble...

Blog Entries

I honestly don't know what the world is coming to.

How many crackheads did you have to arrest to afford that Yugo? Now here we are with a scumbag like this who can't even come up with a tracking number for his end?

All faith in humanity is lost.
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Thread Information