Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Humidor 4 sale with 400 Cigars

Default Humidor 4 sale with 400 Cigars

Sorry to see it go but it must. Moving and cant take it with me. Email me if interested I can send pics and list of cigars. The list is fairly close to the contents, though some have burned up in small fires here and there. Item needs to be picked up my zip is 08051, I will help with take down and loading. I can send more pictures if needed. Most of these cigars are 7+ years aged, and most of the island cigars are from the early to mid 90's

Interesting trades considered..
    please be cosiderate with the offers Thank you.

6500.00 OBO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0043_edited.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	1047  
    Last edited by Huntnhumans; 06-01-2009 at 09:52 PM.

And you are...? Take your humi and get out, we don't know you and therefore we can't trust you, so go. Don't tell me you have an ebay rating; don't tell me you only wanted to sell it local so trust could be established; just go.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

huntnhumans you'd do well to hunt4cover - figuratively, you're fixin' to get shoved into your nifty lil safe-idor and taken for a long walk on a short pier.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Default Losers on the forum

Just what I expected. I knew the first post would be from some fine example of a forum fool. Tornado teeth ? I take it your missing yours. I just can’t believe it took as long as it did, a whopping 3 minutes for some poor slob that thinks smoking a White Owl Blunt constitutes a true cigar smoker. Your probably 8 or at least you act like it. Take your grape dutch and choke on it. Nice avatar J.O. You obviously can’t appreciate Nor Afford a collection like this.

So thanks for looking, Now I think its time You go little boy. Before moma spanks you little behind for bothering the nice people in this forum.

Moderator,

Is this the kind of people you have on this site?

Blog Entries

Welcome to Cigarsmokers.com, where the members ARE the moderators! Now it is time for you take your crappy collection and snotty attitude and let the door hit you on the way out.

Blog Entries

The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by Huntnhumans View Post
    Just what I expected. I knew the first post would be from some fine example of a forum fool. Tornado teeth ? I take it your missing yours. I just can’t believe it took as long as it did, a whopping 3 minutes for some poor slob that thinks smoking a White Owl Blunt constitutes a true cigar smoker. Your probably 8 or at least you act like it. Take your grape dutch and choke on it. Nice avatar J.O. You obviously can’t appreciate Nor Afford a collection like this.

So thanks for looking, Now I think its time You go little boy. Before moma spanks you little behind for bothering the nice people in this forum.

Moderator,

Say! What kinda fuckin' troll are you anyway??? IF this is what you expected, why the fuck bother? Unless you're looking for a fight?? Or, are you gonna tell us what's up in the cigar world?? <c'mon, c'mon, just a liiiiiitle bit closer>

LMFAO!! whoohoo!! We got a live one here! Yep, you looking at the mods! Say huntnhorsehit actually, you could a take a few lessons from ol' tornado teeth - spelling lessons (all those marked in red are misspelled you fucking idiot.)

Dude, seriously, stick around - you're gonna like it here! And I'd like to make a considerate offer of say . . . ahh fuck it, I'll be generous: $1.95! You pay shipping!
    Last edited by basil; 05-30-2009 at 04:33 PM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Moderator,

I can't believe it took 3 minutes to run your little ass out of here. You obviously haven't the slightest idea what a "true cigar smoker" is. You may be surprised to learn it's much more than simply smoking a cigar. Nobody gives a shit what your collection consists of, nor are we interested in your thoughts on our appreciation or ability to afford a collection of cigars that you must have. Take your munniemakers and shove them right back up your ass where you got them. And quit disturbing the nice people in our friendly forum here!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Your right why bother.

Thank You

Your right why bother.

Thank You

Damn. You fucking pussy.

ETA: I mean, You fucking illiterate pussy
    - Tom Robbins

Blog Entries

Dammit Ted...

We forgot to save some for K7. He's gonna be pissed!

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Look, I'm in a good mood, I just spent the last few hours working on a Buddy Press theme, so I'd like to offer $2.15 you pay the shipping for that sweet hat sitting on top of the humi in the first picture.

Oh, and I think part of the reason that you are getting the reception that you are here is because you've "invested" a bunch of money in a consumable product. I don't think that anyone here is "investing" in cigars, I've got a couple that I'm saving for a special occasion, but in the end every last cigar that I have, no matter how expensive or rare will be smoked and enjoyed.

And if you were really serious about selling locally you would have posted your shit on craigslist, not an international cigar forum.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

13. Default

Holy fuck what an impressive list of dogshit you have for sale. You guys ever notice when some fucktard tyrs selling cubans they are always Cohiba and Montecristo. Know why? Because these 2 brands are the most faked cigars on the planet.

Look at the lars teetens he has for sale also.They smell worse than Basils ass and he has then in with the rest of his shitsticks in his Sauder woodproducts pressboard shitador
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

I knew if I fired up the K7 light, you'd be here in a flash!

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

That's so sad. Sad but true. OK let's party.

This is the sort of thing that keeps me coming back to this site. I love seeing you guys tear into some semi-literate, condescending fucktard.
    I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.
    Mark Twain

I see you're interested in trades!!! I got a 1984 Yugo with 13,000 miles on it. Worth at LEAST $6K. C'mon, bruddah - hook me up with that SWEET bank safe lined with Spanish cedar and chock full of cigars your offerin'...
    Last edited by ggiese; 05-30-2009 at 10:37 PM.

Blog Entries

George... that's a pretty low-mileage classic Yugo!

I wonder if you lined it with cedar, do you think it would make a decent humidor? How good are the door seals?

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

The fuckin' loser probably doesn't even own the cigars.... Trying to sell them for his boss at the Golf Club (look at the sign to the right of the humidor in the pic...) lol
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I can tell you that the box of Monte's in your photo are fake. Got any more pics?

Thread Information