At the risk of seeming obtuse, that dog still ain't gonna hunt. There's no pre-designation saying "we're going to see if #666 one of five balls randomly chosen". I mean, what are you going do with the other four? Can't hardly tell folks mine was arbitrarily picked to test the five drawn (and by default, theirs were not). All five of those balls chosen are winners and they were pulled out of a bowl of 1000-996.

And if I have multiple entries, two of my numbers are pulled, three others win, and Famous throws my extra back in the bowl. Now everyone left has a 1 in 996 chance, not the 200 that was advertised, and Famous has made a false claim. If my extra prize is thrown out, then in retrospect the chances were what, 1 in 250? Again, a deviation from the original claim. They can't hardly pull 4.98 (to maintain a 1 in 200 chance) balls out and say since there's only one prize left, 3.98 of you guys are SOL.

The only way to change the odds from 1 in 1000, 1 in 999, etc., is to buy more than one ticket.