Thread: Coffee

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I do not drink coffee every day but when I drink coffee I drink many cups. I drink a lot of coffee when I go out to eat or on Friday nights hubby his cousin and I go though about 3 pots. I like 8 o'clock coffee and D&D coffee. I like to grind my own coffee too. We have a coffee grinder from early 1900's on our wall in the kitchen and we use it. I also have an electric grinder when I want the beans to be a really fine grind. Thats the bad part about the older grinders I just do not see them getting the bean finely ground. About 4 years ago I did email Mr. J about buying some of his deceased beans but he never emailed me back so I never got to try his coffee. I never thought about trying different coffee's like I have tried many different types of tea's but it might be a fun thing to try. In the trade I just did with Jamie I sent him a package of coffee of the Cuban blend and I am very curious tio find out what he thinks.
    Last edited by cinda; 03-27-2010 at 01:58 PM. Reason: spelling

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information