View Poll Results: What brands of cigars do you smoke?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Partagas

5 55.56%
  • Padron

4 44.44%
  • Arturo F.

7 77.78%
  • Punch

5 55.56%
  • Larrañaga

3 33.33%
  • Cohiba

4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: “Smoking cigars as an art form"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daysiartpainter View Post
    Somebody thinks that my paintings are very expensive , but they are sold very well in Miami and sarcastically I say , "because they are fools". I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Daysi

(I promise to continue studying)
    I got what you meant.....I thnk being a Platypus he may be limted anyhow
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gM5T...eature=related

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Oh great cinda... now the song will be in my head for a week...

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Somebody thinks that my paintings are very expensive , but they are sold very well in Miami and sarcastically I say , "because they are fools". I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Daysi

(I promise to continue studying)
    So, you insult the people you are fortunate enough to sell paintings to, and all you can say is sorry for the inconvienence?
    I say, give me a list of the "idiots" who have bough tyour paintings, and I will see if they appreciate being called an idiot for shelling out their hard earned money to buy your crap...then, we will see how many "idiots' come around to buy your "paintings".
    Do us all a favor, and go crawl back under your rock, and leave us alone.

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    I got what you meant.....I thnk being a Platypus he may be limted anyhow
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gM5T...eature=related
    No egg laying at the moment, as I fear they might be recalled. But that was too righteous...I now have a theme song!

Thanks Cinda!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlatypus View Post
    No egg laying at the moment, as I fear they might be recalled. But that was too righteous...I now have a theme song!

Thanks Cinda!
    your welcome!

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

to make it endure

Default As Mailman so kindly pointed out...

Daysi

I'm going to try and be helpful. Here are a list of forums that you honestly should be spending more of your time on. These forums will not only assist in your painting career but also your english. In addition to these, in case you still feel the need to talk about paintings on a cigar forum I've included another forum for you to visit. Please check these out.

Helpful Website 1

Helpful Website 2

Buy and Sell Art

Seriously look at this one

Cigar forum you can use

Now please leave our forum.

7. Default "Our Forum??

Yes is "Our Forum", Why do you enter in my thread ? I'm waiting for somebody like smoke Cigar and paint, or play music, or make art work. Please if you don't like my art is Ok, go to other Thread and feel happy. I don't send private message, I never bump this thread , You bump it , rarely do you talk about cigars and related subjects. This is no different than your irrelevant topics of discussion.

Daysi

Yes is "Our Forum", Why do you enter in my thread ? I'm waiting for somebody like smoke Cigar and paint, or play music, or make art work. Please if you don't like my art is Ok, go to other Thread and feel happy. I don't send private message, I never bump this thread , You bump it , rarely do you talk about cigars and related subjects. This is no different than your irrelevant topics of discussion.

Daysi
    Really? I think you might want to check this out...it is a rarity that he doesn't discuss cigars...come on, really, go away!

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daigz View Post
    Now please leave our forum.
    Ok, I was nice before.

Who are you to make this request? Are you the voice of the community?

Frankly, I view her posts as a mechanism to improve my vocabulary through gg's insightful posts.

Daysi,
    Please don't think that this constitutes endorsement of you, your art, your contributions to this board, or the size of your ass.

Daysi
    I agree, Daisy. Cigars and Art go hand in hand! Just like beans and ice cream!

Seeing that I can make some serious money on Art, I've taken up Art this weekend! I bought me one of those Art kits and everything! I'll share with you when I'm done! :smiley20:

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Ok, I was nice before.

Frankly, I view her posts as a mechanism to improve my vocabulary through gg's insightful posts.

Daysi,
    Please don't think that this constitutes endorsement of you, your art, your contributions to this board, or the size of your ass.
    I have to agree here - I think Daisy should stay as long as she wants. She's shaping my views of Art each and every day.

...and I've NEVER had so much fun watching YouTube video's! Buzz - you're the one that contributed the best one yet.

Daisy - how's my technique so far?

Ok, I was nice before.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I have to agree here - I think Daisy should stay as long as she wants. She's shaping my views of Art each and every day.
    Ok I'll take my medicine here and apologize to Ashauler & GG because it seems I've stepped over the line by asking someone who is literally contributing nothing to the forum other than one thread that has changed topics too many times to count.

Maybe I am not an established member of the community, but I'm trying. I'm participating in things where I can and adding my $0.02 where it's justified (although being a relative newb still it's not worth even that I'm sure!). And here we have Dasyi who posts in one thread on the entire board. On top of that I'm betting that she doesn't even realize that most of the responses on her thread are pure and simple insults at her because of her lack of understanding.

I am assuming that I'm not completely alone on my thoughts but if so I apologize. I did not mean to spoil anyone's fun, it just seems like this joke has been going on too long. I suck and I apologize.

This thread is to entertaining to not follow.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

Ok I'll take my medicine here and apologize to Ashauler & GG because it seems I've stepped over the line by asking someone who is literally contributing nothing to the forum other than one thread that has changed topics too many times to count.

Maybe I am not an established member of the community, but I'm trying. I'm participating in things where I can and adding my $0.02 where it's justified (although being a relative newb still it's not worth even that I'm sure!). And here we have Dasyi who posts in one thread on the entire board. On top of that I'm betting that she doesn't even realize that most of the responses on her thread are pure and simple insults at her because of her lack of understanding.

I am assuming that I'm not completely alone on my thoughts but if so I apologize. I did not mean to spoil anyone's fun, it just seems like this joke has been going on too long. I suck and I apologize.
    more dripping sarcasm:

Nice apology.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

I could, but I don't think I will. Perhaps you'll figure it out.

17. Default It's better to be alone than with bad company.

Ok, I was nice before.

Daysi,
    Thank for your support , lo lo lo
    "Always fast, always to the point, always more helpful suggestions. Great!" lololo

Daysi

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    more dripping sarcasm:

Nice apology.
    I didn't mean to have the sarcasm as thick as it came across.

I don't want to step on a FOG's toes so I'm just going to lay low on this thread and just sit back and get the vocabulary and art lessons from GG.

I really do apologize to those who I may have pissed off.

....just sit back and get the vocabulary and art lessons from GG.
    Yeah, cause he does it LIKE A BOSS!
    (Going to go crawl into that burrow now.)

Blog Entries

I didn't mean to have the sarcasm as thick as it came across.

I don't want to step on a FOG's toes so I'm just going to lay low on this thread and just sit back and get the vocabulary and art lessons from GG.

I really do apologize to those who I may have pissed off.
    I do believe he's more sorry here then he was in his first post. I'll give you a 5.4 on this apology.

to make it endure

Thread Information