Thread: Cohiba Espledidos Authentic Cigars in Sealed Box

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    webworm13 Guest

Default Cohiba Espledidos Authentic Cigars in Sealed Box

My father, who was Cuban, passed away recently, and I had to make a trip down south to spread his ashes to fulfill his posthumous directive.

During my stay, a cousin of mine upon my request sold me two boxes of Cohiba Esplendidos Cigars.

I am a non-smoker, but purchased the cigars to give to my son, who hasn't taken an interest in them either, as he is a non-smoker too.

I have decided to part ways with them as I do not want the cigars to go to waste and would like somebody to enjoy them.

I have a box of 12 that is unopened and still sealed with a government approved seal.

I have another box that is opened because I gave some cigars to friends and family for Christmas.

The opened box has 9 Remaining which I will sell individually for $25 a piece shipped to CONUS.

I will sell the entire box of 12 in sealed cigar box for $200 shipped to CONUS.

I will ship the cigars via USPS priority mail with a tracking number that will be provided to buyer upon shipment.

I have taken some pictures and don't think I have sufficient privileges to post them yet, so I can email them to the buyer/potential buyer upon request.

My PayPal and email address is webworm13@gmail.com

Please feel free to email me or send me a private message with any questions. Thank you for your interest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2195.jpg 
Views:	745 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	2189  

2. Default

Any takers??? Who will start the bidding?

This should be entertaining
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

You were only able to give away 3 cigars to friends AND family? Wow, you must be a bigger douche in person than you are on the internet. Go peddle your shit somewhere else.

Just a few questions...

Do Esplendidos come in boxes of 12? I don't think so, but I don't have any cousins in Cuba.

Como se dice "incest"? I ask because I think your cousin just ass-raped you... Cohibas are the most counterfeited cigar in the world -- there are more fakes out there than real ones -- sell them on craigslist, because no one here is going to be stupid enough to buy them.

Good day.

webworm13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EGQ View Post
    Just a few questions...

Do Esplendidos come in boxes of 12? I don't think so, but I don't have any cousins in Cuba.

Como se dice "incest"? I ask because I think your cousin just ass-raped you... Cohibas are the most counterfeited cigar in the world -- there are more fakes out there than real ones -- sell them on craigslist, because no one here is going to be stupid enough to buy them.

Good day.
    . As you can see in the picture, the box I have has 12 and says Esplendidos. I am not an expert as I have stated previously, so it is for the buyer to decide if these are genuine and make an offer. I was under the impression they were genuine but may be wrong. If there are no takers, I understand. I'll I ask is for you to remain civil in regards to my cousin and your mention of incest. Your
    foul language is unnecessary. Take my word for it that these cigars do in fact come from the country that manufactures these.

I actually laughed out loud. LOLa.

I didn't think my language was particularly foul -- I could have come up with something more colorful. Now, I think you are trying to sell Cohiba Esplendidos -- a very specific type of Cuban cigar. But, now it sounds like you may be back peddaling a bit, and can only say that a woman in Cuba, that may or may not be your cousin, and may or may not have strapped one on and had her way with you, handed the boxes to you, so you made an assumption that you would like us to blindly assume as well. No, thank you.

I said good day.

webworm13 Guest

Did I miss something here? I don't understand the need for the verbal assault. I gave a cigar to a family member who got dizzy while smoking and very few of my family members or friends smoke. I am not a cigar aficionado and came across these puros through a cousin and bought them to help her out. I would like to sell them, however I'am not desperate, so if you are interested, that's great, if not, keep the negative commentary to yourself or send your negative communication through a back channel.

Inconsistencies, obvious clues -- I stand by my theory of familial sexual assault (leaving aside the gender issues, and the potential theories).

webworm13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EGQ View Post
    Inconsistencies, obvious clues -- I stand by my theory of familial sexual assault (leaving aside the gender issues, and the potential theories).
    Inconsistencies? Mind specifying because I re-read my posts and fail to see any.
    The cigars are what they are so take or leave it or make an offer. If they are counterfeit, I may just keep them.

Thread Information