Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thompson Cigar Co - It isnt so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    Unfortunately, you can't get a premium cigar for less than about $10 in Arkansas. Damn 68% state tobacco tax.
    Do those prices also apply to factory seconds? Cigars like 333, private stock, Consuerga's and the like?

I can't imagine being taxed so heavily that a $3 cigar becomes $10... Bummer...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Do those prices also apply to factory seconds? Cigars like 333, private stock, Consuerga's and the like?

I can't imagine being taxed so heavily that a $3 cigar becomes $10... Bummer...
    I pay $3 for a Quorum at the B&M, if that tells you how it is. There has been a 50-cent-per-stick cap in the works for two years, though, so fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    I pay $3 for a Quorum at the B&M, if that tells you how it is. There has been a 50-cent-per-stick cap in the works for two years, though, so fingers crossed.
    Quorums are $2 a stick at the cigar shop on University in Little Rock and between $2.50 and $3 in SW Arkansas where I live.
    One of the most ironic parts of growing old is sitting down and enjoying a smoke with the children who used to sneak around behind your back to smoke a cigarette.

I will tell you this for sure. SOME PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO CHILL OUT and stop taking their shitty as$ day out on others.

J
    Last edited by Collective Cigars; 12-25-2011 at 03:42 AM.

5. Default

I recently made an order with Thompson Cigar. Got the Gurkha Holy Grail...the price was good, the shipping was quick and free, and the cigars arent dried out. Maybe I just got lucky? Though Cigars International...every order the cigars are dried out and split or the wrapper starts peeling off. Do they even take care of their cigars?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Collective Cigars View Post
    Guess I am a little lost, Geez hope this is the only stupid thing I say, Just looked to me like someone was wondering where to buy from. I mean I live in a town with 2k people only true Walk-In humidor is worthless IMHO. Only thing I miss in WA. I buy 95% of my cigars online and TCC is one of the places, I am not happy with their tactics, coming from a Sales background the sales people have to make their quota or maybe look for another job.

I buy from CI (and it's sister site), Holts, TCC, JR. to name a few. Maybe I am looking at this post wrong and frankly I see it as someone asking others that have better insight into a good ONLINE Cigar company that you as a Brother of the Leaf can trust. TRUST is something that not everyone has for the Online world. I mean I don't like going to a i-want-your-money dot com site to find out that my Hard earned cash is now tied up and have to make a claim with my Credit Card company because 2 weeks ago I ordered and no reply to emails, or the run around on the phone when someone does take my call.

Google is our friend but can be a pain if not used right, So to the poster of this thread, Google for some cigar shops, Then Google again for the shop you want to order from and see what others are saying about that shop, I can tell you this If people have been burned from that site you will know it from looking them up in google. Like cheapercigars dot com. Sure you can get cigars there cheaper like my Oliva Serie V for 155.00 lol RIGHT sure that is what the Website says but do you get what you ordered? Maybe not and I am not going to tie up my HARD EARNED CASH.

Good Luck in finding a good cigar place online there are loads of them. Wish there was a place that had the ability to know who is good or bad before I place my order.

J
    Saved for future reference. The psychopath forgot to edit his content here before he threw his temper tantrum and stormed out of here.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Saved for future reference. The psychopath forgot to edit his content here before he threw his temper tantrum and stormed out of here.
    One, There was no reason to remove that Reply, At least it shows that I was answering questions and trying to be Helpful. Unlike SOME PEOPLE that has nothing better to do then Start SHIT. All you have done the whole time that I have been here is give people crap. Then others that are here on this Forum BOW down to you, WOW you must be some COOL DUDE.

Looking back at most of your POSTS that are to new users and or anyone with less then 100 posts all you do is Hand out a LOAD of SHIT. Seems your Always talking out of your ASS cause your MOUTH knows better.
    At least I am happy with myself enough to know that I don't have to HIDE BEHIND a COMPUTER and make it my JOB to try and make others feel bad like you do daily.

Wait I know, When you were younger you were beat up by a bully all the time so now you can give it back sitting behind your desk, or wait, Maybe your 700 pounds and have nothing better to do then lash out at people cause your so miserable.

WAIT I know you are on here hidden so no one knows that you TROLL all day, cause your SUCH a FUCKED up low life that you have no real friends in your town so you come here and treat everyone like shit cause you really don't care if you are liked or not.

NEVER mind one day this to shall pass.
    Last edited by Collective Cigars; 12-27-2011 at 06:14 AM.

8. Default

we thought you were leaving?
    The older I get ,the better I was

One, There was no reason to remove that Reply, At least it shows that I was answering questions and trying to be Helpful. Unlike SOME PEOPLE that has nothing better to do then Start SHIT. All you have done the whole time that I have been here is give people crap. Then others that are here on this Forum BOW down to you, WOW you must be some COOL DUDE.

Looking back at most of your POSTS that are to new users and or anyone with less then 100 posts all you do is Hand out a LOAD of SHIT. Seems your Always talking out of your ASS cause your MOUTH knows better.
    At least I am happy with myself enough to know that I don't have to HIDE BEHIND a COMPUTER and make it my JOB to try and make others feel bad like you do daily.

Wait I know, When you were younger you were beat up by a bully all the time so now you can give it back sitting behind your desk, or wait, Maybe your 700 pounds and have nothing better to do then lash out at people cause your so miserable.

WAIT I know you are on here hidden so no one knows that you TROLL all day, cause your SUCH a FUCKED up low life that you have no real friends in your town so you come here and treat everyone like shit cause you really don't care if you are liked or not.

wow...

WAIT I know you are on here hidden so no one knows that you TROLL all day

Here's the deal we all know that Bill can be abbrassive at times, sorry Bill but you can, however Collective you really need to take a step back here. You're getting way too worked up over this, There are members of every forum that you won't get along with and when they come you just need to ignore those guys cause the fact is that Bill is still here because he paid his dues and helped form the community, you have done none of that, you will end up being the one who loses here. Keep your shit together and you should be fine but this isn't a fight worth taking on.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Here's the deal we all know that Bill can be abbrassive at times, sorry Bill but you can, however Collective you really need to take a step back here. You're getting way too worked up over this, There are members of every forum that you won't get along with and when they come you just need to ignore those guys cause the fact is that Bill is still here because he paid his dues and helped form the community, you have done none of that, you will end up being the one who loses here. Keep your shit together and you should be fine but this isn't a fight worth taking on.
    Understand, Sadly can't take back what is already done. Thank you for the kind words of Wisdom.

J

Blog Entries

Understand, Sadly can't take back what is already done. Thank you for the kind words of Wisdom.

J
    Wisdom.....Common Sense.....take your pick.

J
    what about the advice I gave you BEFORE you went ballistic? I believe I told you it was not wise to fish with explosives. Did that not resonate with you?
    Last edited by ggiese; 12-27-2011 at 10:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Cigar Collector, your post has been reported.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-27-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information