Quote Originally Posted by Mayam View Post
HA! Excellently illustrated point Sir! I indeed LOL'd. I don't type my LOL's lightly either. I take truth in LOL'ing very seriously!

Specifically though, I was wondering if storing any ACID Cigars among the traditionally flavored ones would "contaminate" (for lack of a better term, heh) them. I've seen ACID Cigars in pretty much every local shop, which honestly though isn't many by any stretch with just 4 that sell hand rolled (read: not Swisher Sweets, Black & Mild, anything "berry" flavored, etc. ) cigars with in 5o~ miles and really only one I'd classify as an actual Tobacconist rather than tourist trap or head shop, heh. I just wasn't sure if ACID is a brand of cigar or just a line of cigars produced by some brand and, either way, if all ACID Cigars are infused and need to be segregated.

P.S. After years upon years of seeing probably thousands of smileys I've finally found it - THEE BEST SMILEY that has ever been um... digitally smiled (I guess is the term? HA)

... it's not just an emotion conveying icon. THAT, Sirs and Ma'ams, is raw poetry in smiley form and indeed worthy of no less than a SECOND LOL'ing!

P.P.S I'm completely full of shit. I'm a total slave to the abbreviations that make up roughly 98% of every teenage girl's postings (just kidding - 96% tops) HA!
Sorry - I know you'll be disappointed, but I really can't imagine anyone on this board is willing to pull together a full dissertation for you about Acid cigars. But - thankfully - this board has a great search function. Let it be your friend! And - if that doesn't work - Google works very well too!

Good luck!