Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
Sorry - I know you'll be disappointed, but I really can't imagine anyone on this board is willing to pull together a full dissertation for you about Acid cigars. But - thankfully - this board has a great search function. Let it be your friend! And - if that doesn't work - Google works very well too!

Good luck!
Yeah I wouldn't expect anyone to take the time to provide me with all the factual particulars easily found using google, just some opinions here and there. Nothing tops just firing one up for yourself though !

I'm in no hurry though. The thing I enjoy most so far about cigars is the "discovery" of new brands and flavors having as little experience as I do currently. Someday (probably soon now because my interest is peaked) I'll pick a couple up or, and this may be looked down on but, a tin of their cigarillos. I get the impression that pretty much every small cigar make sold in tins are machine made. Aside from some tinned Cohibas I bought that I think were older than me , I've enjoyed all the ones I've tried so far. Plus I've found it easier to get my cigarette smoking buddies (who often flat refuse to smoke a full cigar with me for some odd reason ) to try one with me so I can have someone to talk to about them as I'm smoking which ever for the first time.

I looked up ACID's homepage and they definitely sound great as I'm already starting to lean toward darker wraps and they appear to offer several. I spoke to a friend about them though and he gave me the impression they are "cut" or infused with herbs and flowers or some sh!t. Wasn't really clear on what he was getting at with that statement. If either these were the maker's infused and intended flavors or if he was just trying to be "poetic" about the flavors like wine connoisseurs tend to. I don't know but I intend to find out soon, heh!