Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RealPuroBrat

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    PuroMooch's ClubStogie spew:
    that's weird. because he posted this here:
    Just for the record, my head is above water now and I am finally getting to where I can stand on my own two feet. My finances are slowly improving

PuroBrat has taken advantage of the generousity of so many BOTLs . His confession of the number of cigars he has received does not begin to cover it!

Hell, bring up his name in a chatroom discussion and watch the responses of people who sheepishly admit to having fallen for his pity scam and sent him cigrs. He's a POS that continues to exist on cigar forums, knowing that it is a community of generous individuals who are likely to feed his habit. If he hangs out long enough, he knows some new sucker will eventually come along and send him a fiver. This POS preys on newbies to the forums; FOGs and old timers don't want anything to do with him.

POS says the cost of postage keeps him from sending sticks out? LMAO! Last time I checked, 4-5 day delivery for 5 sticks First Class was $1.65-$1.85. If you can't afford $1.85, you can't afford to be buying White Owls with all those mouths to feed at home shithead.

Find another place to rest your lazy ass PuroBrat; CigarSmokers is not the place for you.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

3. Default

That is funny Hugh. When was the last time I asked anyone for anything? When was the last time I said I couldn't afford cigars? When was the last time I did anything but try to be a member?

I will answer for you, since you would only lie anyway...

Whenever I am forced to defend myself against your lies and attacks, and those of your friends that insist on trying to trash me. That is the only time I do anything that is not just be a part of the group.

So why don't you stop spewing your lies and let others decide for themselves what I am, based on my own actions? I welcome that opportunity, because without you and your freaks er I mean Friends spreading these lies, people will soon see that I am a good guy. YOU and CC are the ones who posted my address on this board, NOT me. YOU are the one who had that spammer send me Fake Cohibas, I never asked for them, and I didn't want them. So stop trashing me and let me be what I am. Most people will see that I am OK.
    Bitte geehrter Herr, stoppen das Spinnen der Welt, ich möchte weg erhalten.

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    One last thing, I answered your question, but you failed to answer mine.
    What question would that be, Puro... All I saw was a whole bunch of statements about how you're the victim of circumstances and that you are generous with others, just not on the cigar boards (with the people who were generous with you). That someday you hope to repay all of that kindness as soon as your situation improves (subtle mooch attempt #104 - the "...as soon as my situation improves" speech). You say here that your current situation is improving slowly, despite the fact that the post at Club Stogie would suggest otherwise - (the Club Stogie post, I believe, is subtle mooch attempt #273, the "In other words...I am between jobs" speech).

And then you say I don't know you. You are what you write, Michael. And it's all there for everyone to read - VOLUMES of it (except for the bunch of posts from the Island that were deleted - which is a REAL shame because those were some of your more CLASSIC posts). No, Michael - I don't need anyone else to tell me who you are - you've done a DAMN good job of that yourself. I'd suggest to anyone else who you want to judge you not read what you write here, but go back and do research on Cigar Pass, Cigar Snobs and Lets Talk Cigars (what little there is left). It's a shame all the CF stuff is gone...

Go live out your exile - you are who you are and apparently you have no intention of changing it. You come in here - hat in hand, looking to make a "fresh start". Then you attack me and Hugh for pointing out your past. You haven't changed - you're a leopard and you still have spots...

Michael - there is a reason why we study history....

5. Default

Whatever George, you don't know me, you like to twist what I say and point out "Subtle Mooch attempt # Blah Blah Blah" Finad a new hobby penis. I might start pointing to each of your posts and saying "see there you go Hate Monger Flame attempt #387"

I am pretty sure that anyone can see you are just wanting a fight. You aren't trying to better the community by making me go away, you want to Trash the community by keeping a fight going where there is NO reason to do so.

YOU are the Pariah, YOU and your buddies drive people away with your constant BS.

I am done with you George, you are one of the worst examples I ever saw. You don't know me, but you trash me. You twist things I say to make them look like what you claim I am. You are a true BOTL, but not a True BOM.

That is funny Hugh. When was the last time I asked anyone for anything? When was the last time I said I couldn't afford cigars? When was the last time I did anything but try to be a member?

I will answer for you, since you would only lie anyway...

Whenever I am forced to defend myself against your lies and attacks, and those of your friends that insist on trying to trash me. That is the only time I do anything that is not just be a part of the group.

So why don't you stop spewing your lies and let others decide for themselves what I am, based on my own actions? I welcome that opportunity, because without you and your freaks er I mean Friends spreading these lies, people will soon see that I am a good guy. YOU and CC are the ones who posted my address on this board, NOT me. YOU are the one who had that spammer send me Fake Cohibas, I never asked for them, and I didn't want them. So stop trashing me and let me be what I am. Most people will see that I am OK.

I will not allow you to take advantage of anymore BOTLs, Michael. Go away.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

7. Default

You guys keep trying to run off everyone who you think is a piece of shit, This place will become another LTC.

8. Default

I will not allow you to take advantage of anymore BOTLs, Michael. Go away.

I will not allow MYSELF to take advantage of a BOTL Hugh, you do not need to appoint yourself as Protector of BOTL. You haven't a clue that I do not want to take advantage of anyone, and I won't. So how about YOU go away? I like how you ran to ClubStogie and registered as soon as you heard I was there. Keep it up Hugh, you might make Ambulance Chaser yet. or are you just going for head Playground Bully?

Quote Originally Posted by the ox
    You guys keep trying to run off everyone who you think is a piece of shit, This place will become another LTC.
    i don't think that will happen

LasciviousxXX at Club Stogie posted in PuroBrat's Intro thread:
    Hello,
    I saw the carnage when you were run out of CigarSnobs.com

Welcome, hopefully you're not the same person. Welcome and enjoy the Jungle.

XXX
    Your reputation proceeds you once again scumbag!

`
    `

I will not allow MYSELF to take advantage of a BOTL Hugh, you do not need to appoint yourself as Protector of BOTL. You haven't a clue that I do not want to take advantage of anyone, and I won't. So how about YOU go away? I like how you ran to ClubStogie and registered as soon as you heard I was there. Keep it up Hugh, you might make Ambulance Chaser yet. or are you just going for head Playground Bully?
    Consider me your Probation Officer, scumbag.

`
    `

12. Default

Known POS were run off from The Island. Can't help it if 90% of the folks there known POS. The place was doomed from the start.

How in the hell can you compare this place to that shit hole.

Maybe you are just a shit stirrer.

13. Default

LasciviousxXX at Club Stogie posted in PuroBrat's Intro thread:

Your reputation proceeds you once again scumbag!
    Yes Hugh, and some time people will say the same thing about what happened HERE. But soon people will figure out that a Reputation can be Created by others, as easily as one can be earned. I did NOTHING at Snobs to harm or take advantage of anyone. The only thing I did was Piss of the Admin. Luckily there are enough smart people around that not everyone will buy into this garbage you are spreading about me. At least I did not Post YOUR address and have some spammer send YOU fake cubans. I also have not signed up at other boards using your name with the sole purpose of creating the persona for you that I want people to believe.

14. Default

Consider me your Probation Officer, scumbag.
    I have not been convicted of anything, so I won't be needing a Probation Officer, besides, everyone can see that the post you are truly after is Judge/Jury/Executioner.

And I think it is time to Quote Sarge....

Maybe you are just a shit stirrer.

Blog Entries

Michael, you reputation precedes you, no matter what. All one has to do is look at YOUR posts just about anywhere and they speak for themselves. You are defensive, abusive, nasty, rude and insulting. And you can go ahead and whine about how others are to you as well but I have yet to come across a case where someone else started the $hit first or you didn't deserve every bit of beat down you got.

And you're right back at it here too. Just like Scotty you will NEVER learn, will you?

Now KNOCK OFF your piss poor attitude IMMEDIATELY or your stay here will not be an enjoyable one.

"Get it"?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 08-03-2005 at 01:31 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Don't be stupid. Go look at PuroBrat's posts on:
    CigarFamily
    CigarPass
    CigarSnobs
    LetsTalkCigars

and you will see how he behaves.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

17. Default

PB if I were you I would talk about cigars and nothing else...not mooching them or telling how many you have sent out, not grape White Owls, not your family, not your money problems, not your health, not your car, not fighting with members, no LTC mentioned ever, no taking up for Scotty...just cigars.

Probation officer Hugh Jordan knows his stuff as well as most of the guys here. Don't know how much a chance you have...Time will tell.

The guys here have a Special High Intensity Traning program...also called SHIT if you try your old ways here.

You can be next fudgepacker!

Whatever George, you don't know me, you like to twist what I say and point out "Subtle Mooch attempt # Blah Blah Blah" Finad a new hobby penis. I might start pointing to each of your posts and saying "see there you go Hate Monger Flame attempt #387"

I am pretty sure that anyone can see you are just wanting a fight. You aren't trying to better the community by making me go away, you want to Trash the community by keeping a fight going where there is NO reason to do so.

YOU are the Pariah, YOU and your buddies drive people away with your constant BS.

I am done with you George, you are one of the worst examples I ever saw. You don't know me, but you trash me. You twist things I say to make them look like what you claim I am. You are a true BOTL, but not a True BOM.

Here ya go - classic PB post... I especially like the "Finad a new hobby penis". VERY classy!!! Was that ALSO said out of anger, PB??

You are what you are, Michael. You and Ox oughta go get a room!!!

Am I the only one who is convinced puroass is one of scrotum's alternate personalities? It's like someone is reposting scrotums earlier posts.

Thread Information