Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: RealPuroBrat

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    i dont know what it means but i clicked on it again ,oh the horror
    Is that kinda like rubber-necking at an gross accident scene??? You just gotta look but you can't?

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Is that kinda like rubber-necking at an gross accident scene??? You just gotta look but you can't?
    Damn George,
    I almost lost my breakfast when i clicked on that!

You ought to give some warning or something
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

PuroMooch has his Pity Plan in full swing at ClubStogie.

Take a look at this pity ploy with photo, in a thread about weight loss of all things:

Seriously though, I did the Atkins diet, and when my son was in the Neonatal ICU at Children's Hospital, I had to let go of his hand to go to the Emergency Room at Parkland because of Kidney Stones, caused by a High Protein Diet. Far be it from me to disrespect another's opinion, but Kidney Stones HURT, and for me the pain was Multiplied because my son needed me.I ask you, how hard could it be to be wheeled away from this?

Fokking pathetic.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

The Poor PuroMooch Pity Ploys continue:

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13461

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Well, he's in his new home... Let's see how that goes... Un-friggen-believable... And I'm sure he's offended that we would question his doing this...

On another board I frequent one of the BOTL's just lost his small son - I don't know how or why, but it apparently happened. Everyone is gathering around to support him - and I support that. There has not been a word from the guy because of what's going on - but I can assure you he will downplay the whole episode. No pictures - no sympathy posts - no nothing other than a humble thanks for others help...

And then comes Moochie the Clown...

Thread Information