Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opus X Forbidden X + 1: Raffle to benefit the American Red Cross

Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Blah blah blah, you post more drama queen crap on this forum than cigar posts.

I go on club stogie and check your post history and I see you chasing CG around (the guy you originally pegged as scotty)

I don't care if anyone is behind me or not, I just want you to know that you have some major issues and any time someone points any of your faults out you attack them instead of adressing it. You are the one that has to live with being this way not me, so I'm not going to argue it with you as much as you would like that.

peace
    So glad to have you here pointing this stuff out. We weren't aware of it until you arrived. You have served your purpose, now move on...

If you'd quit posting all of these observations you'd have the chat room done by now... You're doing too much thinking, josh...

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    St John, in your attempt to correct CC, you used "caught out," that is too funny. The proper phrase is "called out." Sorry, that made me laugh, a post about semantics that had bad semantics .
    I'll have you know that I live in the land of the Queen's English, so I must be right (damn you colonists)
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    OK, we’re back to politics now.

CC, I caught you bullying a college student half your age and I called you on it. Five days later you're still squealing like a hysterical little sissy.

Butch up, dude.

If not for the sake of your own self-respect, at least for your buddies who closed ranks behind you. Believe me, that does them a lot more credit than it does you. Even your best
    friends must be suppressing an urge to shuffle their feet and roll their eyes by now.

Nope, tes petit - not shuffling and rolling...

On the other hand - you just keep further disappointing everyone as each day goes by... You totally ignore any advice offered to you - you just can't seem to get it...

BTW - your friend, you know the "college student half his age" was proven to be an arrogant, angry young woman... Much as CC has originally opined some time ago... I think you're not wise enough to see that - but it's there - right in front of you...
    Last edited by ggiese; 09-28-2005 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe
    I'll have you know that I live in the land of the Queen's English, so I must be right (damn you colonists)

hehe, from the colony of the Republic of Texas ,
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

OK, we’re back to politics now.

CC, I caught you bullying a college student half your age and I called you on it. Five days later you're still squealing like a hysterical little sissy.

Butch up, dude.

If not for the sake of your own self-respect, at least for your buddies who closed ranks behind you. Believe me, that does them a lot more credit than it does you. Even your best friends must be suppressing an urge to shuffle their feet and roll their eyes by now.
    Now you went and got the backhoe out! Good luck with that.

Actually, several folks, including the owner of this site, have called you out about your obvious lies about Bill in another thread. You have yet to respond as far as I can see, yet you continue running your mouth and now are trying to run this supposed contest. You have been proven a liar, and now expect people to blindly send you money to try and win 2 cigars, one of which you claim you don't even know what it is. Anyone that sends you money is the one in need of therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    St John, in your attempt to correct CC, you used "caught out," that is too funny. The proper phrase is "called out." Sorry, that made me laugh, a post about semantics that had bad semantics .
    Also, if you had ever played cricket you would know what I am talking about.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe
    Also, if you had ever played cricket you would know what I am talking about.
    How many people do you have to get along with to play cricket
    Remember to breathe

Nicky is a wannabe, trying to copy Kenny, Moki and Floyd's auction at CP....

Stick a fork in him, he's done

One of my friends is a big cricket player in the leagues here in NYC, he picked up the game growing up in Jamaica. Really fun to watch. The real sport of sports to come out of the European islands up there though is Irish Hurling, I don't think I know of a more brutal and violent game.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc
    This is a very fucked up place. You people need a group therapist. Good Bye
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Oh so you're saying that her abuse, arrogance, insults and flames are "okay" because she a young liberal minded, female college student.
    If you toss a "cute" in there, I'd have to agree :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    If you toss a "cute" in there, I'd have to agree :)
    LOL!! However, has ANYONE ever seen a picutre of her?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

bigpoppapuff Guest

we may have been much easier if she had posted some "nekkid" shots.......on the other hand,she could be a buck-eighty-five with open sores....

i don't care how good looking she MAY be. she didn't need to be such a c....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    i don't care how good looking she MAY be. she didn't need to be such a c....
    I agree with you 100% Drake.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    LOL!! However, has ANYONE ever seen a picutre of her?

WTF is a picutre???

17. Default

Looks like CG is really getting some of this from CC:

Last edited by godfather; 09-29-2005 at 10:40 AM.

Nice, not just Whoop Ass, but Presidential Whoop Ass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by godfather

WTF is a picutre???

OUCH

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, corona gigante make the mean man stop picking on me, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LMAO!!!!!

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Q: How do I know the cigars are what you say they are?

A: The person who gifted me the Opus X and I have had our personal differences, but there's never been a question about his integrity or the quality of his collection. In addition, the band, the sealed glass tube, etc, would make this a very difficult item to fake. I purchased the other cigar, a Partagas Salamone, in good faith from what I believe to be a reputable source. It looks great and smells great--to me, anyway. I have no doubts about its authenticity. But dumb newbies like me get ripped off all the time, right? So can we just consider it to be a bonus mystery cigar which may turn out to be a real treat? If you don't want to take a chance on it, I'll happily send you just the Opus X and dispose of the other cigar for you myself. Very happily, in fact.
    Wow, Corona Gigante, you continue to shock me with your bullshit.

When I saw Nicholas (Corona Gigante) promoting this raffle with the Forbidden X and the mysterious unbanded Salamone, I was immediately reminded of an exchange of PMs we had on August 23rd, 2005, regarding a source Nicholas had been using to purchase 'cubans'.

Whenever I've felt rich--not often enough--I've done a bit of business with Joe XxXxxx at Vendor Z. I've generally been happy with the results. The boxes look kosher and the cigars taste fine after resting for a week or so. Still, I was wondering if you guys have heard anything positive or negative about him. He's based in Genève, he quotes all his prices in USD, the prices are competitive with Vendor C but shipping is included whereas Vendor C want to stick me for $40(!)

Your opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nicholas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    I would be very cautious about any "cubans" you have received from Vendor Z. I would highly recommend that you do not use them in passes or trades, but simply enjoy them yourself. The worst thing that can happen on the forums is to mistakenly pass fakes -- it is a black mark that is hard to live down.
    [Will do. Or rather, won't do.

Thanks,

Nicholas.

The Vendor Z in question is an infamous purveyor of fake 'cubans'.

It has been confirmed by Corona Gigante that the Partagas Salamone that he included in the raffle, is in fact, one of the cigars he purchased from Vendor Z.
    Corona Gigante was warned about the authenticity of all cigars he had received from Vendor Z on August 23, 2005 and he acknowledged the problem , yet here he claims he has no doubt about its authenticity? Bullshit.

Knowingly passing cigars of questionable origin is a classless and scumbag move. I have no doubt that Corona Gigante chose this cigar to help pad this raffle, and artificially increase it's potential value. Stating he had no doubt about the authenticity of Vendor Z or the Salamone is a blatant lie. Including the statement:

"But dumb newbies like me get ripped off all the time, right? So can we just consider it to be a bonus mystery cigar which may turn out to be a real treat? If you don't want to take a chance on it, I'll happily send you just the Opus X and dispose of the other cigar for you myself. Very happily, in fact."

..is a smoke screen when he knew the Salamone was questionable.

Nicholas, you are a scumbag.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Thread Information