I was sent this e-mail:
KayakinBoy,

TWCIGARS has sent you this email from http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php.

I've contacted the moderators on CigarPass as well as ClubStogie in regards to your posts.. I don't know what your problem is, but obviously you need professional help..
---------------------------------------------------
Please note that Cigar Pass Forums has no control over the
contents of this message.
---------------------------------------------------
Regards,
The Cigar Pass Forums team.
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php
I replied:
Well, I tell ya what, e-mailing me and saying I need professional help won't help you. You rip off people who don't know any better. 30 for an opus?! You post and new people spend there money thinking they are getting a deal. As for this e-mail, I plan on e-mailing it to the admins of CP and CS. E-mailing there members and saying they need help, is out of line.
He replied:
info@tobaccoworldcigars.com
to me
More options 3:35 pm (0 minutes ago)
I am not getting into a battle with you... Unless you ordered from us previously and got bad service you can post all you want.. But you haven't..

What we decide to sell the cigars for is our decision. If you can get them for less, well god bless you... I'm sorry you don't like our price on OPUS but we also carry over 700 cigars that our pricing is fair on but you wouldn' t know that because you're only the authority on Opus.. If you continue to hijack threads we will continue to report you to the moderators.. It's that simple...

Our pricing was explained when you first contacted us.. So move on with your life and have a good day...
And I e-mailed him back:
Report me... I haven't done anything wrong. as for your business ethics, it's a joke. if this is the way you talk to the public, you need a new job.
And apparently he posted on ClubStogie and I didn't know it until today:
This Topic

If you want to buy from these people it's fine, but personally I think he's unprofessional and rude. TWCigars, I guess I'll be waiting for you to report me to Hex next.