Thread: Bastard Opus X Smoker

Default Bastard Opus X Smoker

"If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

reaganyouth84 Guest

Wow, what an idiot.

-Mike

Wow, that guy is my idol!!! J/K, I do want his license plate though!

Yeah the plate would be cool, you would be getting pulled over in any of those towns.

xopusx is available in New Hampshire, So is castro, which cracks me up for some reason.

And nhcigar, but fan doesn't fit

Blog Entries

sounds like this guy had a bad case of "my daddy's loaded so the rules don't apply to me." jackass was driving some pretty nice cars and apparently wasn't too concerned about how much he was forking out for tickets, let alone what must have been astronomical insurance premiums.

yah... i hope i have money to afford vehicles like that when i'm 27...
    -=JStrider=-
    ~a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. -- Rudyard Kipling

~Clatto Verata Nicto

8. Default boy's a prick

If it wasn't for the people he took with him it would be a case of NGL, if you ask me.
    Sounds like the boy was a complete waste of skin.
    p.s. despite the car number plate, he probably couldn't tell an opus from a swisher sweet.

Doesnt mean he was a smoker. 30something moving violations over a period of 11 years isnt that outragous though.

10. Default

you're right, he may not have been a smoker, he might have been trying to relay some message in latin perhaps. Still think he was a prick and I have been driving in the old speed camera/ traffic cop capital of the world for 20 years and ain't had a single ticket.
    I am not holding myself up as any great shakes you understand but this bloke does sound like an anti-social character.

Thread Information