Thread: Row row row your Kayak...

Default Row row row your Kayak...

... gently down a stream? What the fuck, this shit is lame. Want to hop up on Santa's lap and play hide the boner? I mean err um... tell me what you want shoved down your stocking this year. Oh yeah, tell it again, but slower this time, and more of the mummbling and gagging sound effects.

Jesus, is the fat man talking to me?

3. Default

LMFAO @ this thread!!!!!

I'm on akins bitch!

And yes, santa was talking to you, you sexy thing. Want to play with my opus? we can get xXx rated... I mean... what the fuck do you want. What drives your paddle, what fiddles your fiddle, what gets you off on cold winter nights while sleepling alone on a park bench huddled with your pidguin friends?

Listen here old man river. You may be getting thinner, but your "boner" can hide itself. Mrs. Claus told me the first time you whipped that thing out she said "Pop that pimple and come back when you are a man!"

Anyways, my favs include Diamond Crown Maximus, Opus, maduro hemingways.

I'm also looking for La Flor Dominca Culebras (if anyone can help SANTA on this, let him know!)

Tatuaje RCs are also something I'd like to try.

Oh and if you try the "drink" route, I'm a knob creek or makers fan!

6. Default

Sounds like Santa is fond of the knob too.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    damn you've had some good ones this past week or so! Keep them coming!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    LMAO!!!

What size cigars do you prefer?

I like ALL figurados, from the robusto sized figurados to the Double Coronas. I usuallly like toros coronas, robustos... Anything longer and I save for when I'm driving awhile.

A few of Santa’s rain deer have explosive diariah, so if I don’t show up exactly on Christmas, don’t get your panties in a twist… I’ll be there soon enough.

just don't leave shit stains on the yak.

If santa drops off my goodys (and I'm not talking about my balls) at work, then I won't see them till Tuesday anyways.

Santa may be on your list, but your no longer on his. DC 03047990000598265894

Santa... you are a mad man... I would love to know who lives in Queen City, TX, because the extra gift was just awesome...

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t327813.html

The Silent Chamber, you are so busted... Thanks man!

No problem man, I had several of those left over from some promotional stuff. Figured I'd pass one along, they are scattered thoughout bars and pool halls here, none were ever built alike so you've got a one of a kind. Hope a 11lbs box going to a law office didnt look suspicious...

Thread Information