Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Is ya ignant? Throw 'em out on the board in a post you halfwit. See, this is the problem with you conspiracy wackos. You try and twist everything into what you want it to be so you can screech at the top of your lil lungs, "SEE, I WAS RIGHT, NOT JUST INSANE!"
    I don't have to screech, I just preach the truth. The truth always prevails!

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Ironic, the more shit you post the most the truth comes out! Keep posting crap like this and allow the rope you are creating to hang yourself to get tighter. There is always room for more when the final deal is done.
    Are you going to add any bids to this thread, or are you just in here to stir up shit...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Are you going to add any bids to this thread, or are you just in here to stir up shit...
    Why would I bid if I know that you are going to win the smokes anyways?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    You crazy bastards have it all fucked up. So, I am going to fix it and return some sanity to the board.

We have 4 boxes, so we number them 5, 7, 8 and 13. Bids are reset to $0 and we all start with OPEN bids on boxes 7 and 13 and 1/4 boxes on 5 and 8. Minimum bids on boxes 5 and 8 and 1/4 boxes of each will start at 6 and 9 go from there. Minimum bids on boxes 7 and 13 and 1/2 boxes of each will start at 11 and 15 and go up from there. Now, you can bid on 1/2 of the 1/4 and minimum bids for that start at 3 and 6. Then, we start bids on 1/4 or 1/2 on 7, 13, and 5 and 1/4 on 8, 13 and 5. Now, we have a set timeframe for all bids to be submitted to threads which will be numbered 1, 3, 6 and 9 and correspond with boxes 5, 7, 8 and 13. The time frame for all 1/4's and 1/2 on boxes 5 and 8 will be noon on Monday EST. Time frame for bids on 1/2's and 1/4's on 7 and 13 will be noon on Tuesday EST. Timeframes for bids on complete boxes of 5 and 7 with included 1/4's on 8 and 13 will be on Wednesday at noon EST. Timeframe for bids on 1/2's and included 1/4's for all packages will be noon Sunday unless to many people cannot make that time then it will be either 9:30 pm Monday EST or 5:45 pm EST Tuesday. So make your 1/2, 1/4 on 8 and 13 and full and 1/4 and 1/2 bids for 7 and 5 on threads corresponding with box numbers as assigned above.

I realize this might create a hassle for Nino having multiple 1/2 and 1/4 and full boxes being sent all over the world, so we can move into shipping bids in which Nino is free to participate in to try and get the best value for shipping. To facilitate this we will need 4 more threads numbers 12, 15, 21, and 47 and correspond with 1/2 and 1/4 boxes for 5, 7, 8 and 13 from threads 1, 3, 6 and 9. Timeframe for these bids will be noon EST Monday through Thursday for each corresponding thread number.

Now, this settles it out in the fairest possible way. If we can calm down and come to order we can put this plan into action tonight and these cigars sold and shipped no later than Friday. So, quit fuckin' it up you dipshits!
    When I first read this I was a little confused, but the more I read, it does make perfect sense. Especially if CC or GG get any of the cigars, I can at least get some of them too. I am not going to complain even if I only get 1/2 of the 1/4 box on the box numbered 8. So you guys have a lot more experience in this, so I just wait to see how it plays out and who gets what cigars.
    Last edited by cinda; 03-05-2006 at 03:22 PM.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Why would I bid if I know that you are going to win the smokes anyways?
    Feeds through bullshit translator:

I'm a loser and don't have enough money to afford these cigars and I'm jealous of those who do
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Feeds through bullshit translator:
    I have the funds and then some. My Mormon ancestors really looked after their future crop.

$200 per box, Nino. If I have to go higher, I will. The brick throwing bastard has been detected and should be caught soon - so I feel safe to bid once again. PM me Nino and I will send the money. That is one hell of a bid for your illegal offering.
    Last edited by slcraiders; 03-05-2006 at 06:02 PM.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    I have the funds and then some. My Mormon ancestors really looked after their future crop.

$200 per box, Nino. If I have to go higher, I will. The brick throwing bastard has been detected and should be caught soon - so I feel safe to bid once again. PM me Nino and I will send the money. That is one hell of a bid for your illegal offering.

Thankfully he's not bidding properly - so this bid is null and void!!!

Right, GG. Bad form. 125 for 1/2. 62.50 for 1/4. 31.25 for 1/8 and 15.63 for 1/16. Better?

I have not read anywhere where this seller agreed to this fraction system though; hence my straight forward bid. PM me, dude.
    Last edited by slcraiders; 03-05-2006 at 08:49 PM.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

9. Default

I hope the seller has patience like I told him in the first post. I hope you fuckers haven't driven him off with the bickering and general spasticness . If I find out that he was driven away by you creeps and went to club stogie to sell these awesome cigars heads will roll here I promise

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

bigpoppapuff Guest

woooo...i'm shaking....you and your threats.....empty...

where is saint stogie????...i miss him...

11. Default

Well...My $$ came in. I bid $300 per box...for the lot. Top this ya arrogant bastids.

Soon I will be in CoRo heaven.

12. Default

Sorry about the lack of replys and interaction (once again). Work's kinda taken over all aspects of my life again so i'm struggling at the moment to find any free time to go online.
    Ok, here's the thing: I've been spreading the word here about the cohiba boxes and a number of people that live in london are interested. The average price most people are coming up with is £400 ($670ish) for the esplendidos and £250 ($434) for the Robustos. I'm biding my time till next weekend when i'll finally have enough free time to give this some thought so i can make a final decision.

So, just to repeat, i'm hoping to get $670 for each box of esplendidos and $434 for the single box of robustos from here. If you guys could match that, i'd be more than happy to tell the english buyers to look elsewhere and ship them over to you guys. I know its a lot of money and that some of you are no doubt going to be dissapointed when you read this, but, in my defense (and in a blatant attempt to pull on your heartstrings), i'm gonna use the cash to finish my degree (which was the reason i went to Cuba in the first place) and pay off the loans i took out to get me throught the last 6 years of university.

On a separate note, i smoked one of the Esplendidos on monday. Sweet. Jesus. I'm not much of a cigar person, but these were without a doubt, the best cigars i have ever come across in my entire existance. I had to sit down for a while after i smoked one, eyes wide, mildly shellshocked and mumbling "holy shit that was nice" for a good few minutes till i recovered. Then again, having consumed a good 6 or 7 cocktails before i smoked anything probably didn't help, but you get the idea, they're fooking good.

Anyhoo, lemme know if this changes anything. If anyone would like to restate their bid, just in case i missed it (i haven't read all the pages yet) that would actually be quite useful.

Blog Entries

Woooooooooowhoooooooooo Nino is back! Are we doing the raffel?

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda
    Woooooooooowhoooooooooo Nino is back! Are we doing the raffel?

Damn - I've been so distracted with recent current events I forgot there were bids on the table.. Let's see - where were we... Oh, yes...

A believe Shag is still in charge of this, so - I bid $50 for two 1/4, $30 for three 1/2, $73 for two 1/8, $16 for four 1/16. Put me down for $259 for one, two boxes please. On the third box I bid $134. And the fourth box (if it's still up for sale) I'm eyeing $121.

Have we resolved the issue about us starting separate threads for each bid, or are you going to start an Excel spreadsheet? I still think the spreadsheet would probably be the best way of keeping track, but separate threads would probably be much more real time...

Ok Nino, here's the thing: Shag's got a good idea here. Re-read this thread until you find "Shagaroo's" system and let us knkow what you think. GGiesse has been able to wrap his brain around it and if he can, well, you get my meaning. Don't be such a stranger and for cryin' out loud stop barking to your locals about the damn cigars - you guys can get them any time you want so give us a break here, ok? cheers!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Still going I see.

Lemme know when it's over. I got a watch to trade for a fiver.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

18. Default Final system, no changes please.

Hi again. Seems that the offers kinda dried up a bit here. Oh well.

Before i get to the shagaroo system, let me explain a few things.
    My goal is to sell these cigars to pay off the stupid amounts of debt i'm in from being in university for the last 6 years and buying the cigars in the first place.
    The recommended retail price here in england for these is £600 each (that's about $1000) I'm selling them for $600 a box, so i'm actually losing a good £250 profit.
    Essentially, I don't care how you guys split it, but as long as the boxes go for close to that price, i'm happy.

My problem with the system is as follows. The cigars come in boxes of 25. 25, is an odd number, and hence the boxes cannot be divided into halves or quarters without sawing through some lovely cigars, which, i'm sorry, is out of the question.

Also, there are only 3 boxes available. two of them at a higher price than the other, so putting them all at the same value doesn't make sense.

Here's my idea. 3 boxes. The two esplendidos will be labelled E1 and E2, each worth $600(ish). There's only one box of robustos, so i don't really need to label it anything, and its going for $350(ish). These are the prices i'm expecting for them, so please no bids of $2.50 and a week old happy meal. The bids HAVE to be around that value to be taken seriously.

However, If there is enough demand for the idea, i'm willing to split one box of esplendidos (box E2, 25 cigars) into two bundles of 10 cigars and one of 5 cigars. The two tens (lets call them bundle A and B) will be worth a minimum of $240 EACH and the bundle of five (bundle C) $120. The problem in this lies in the fact that all the bundles have to be sold, otherwise i'm left with a bunch of cigars no one wants. So, this idea will only work if buyers can be found for all the bundles. I will only do this to ONE box. However, if someone bids for all the cigars in Box E2, at a value higher than that of the combined value of the sum of the bids for the bundles, the bidder will recieve all of Box E2. I hope that makes sense. PM me if it doesn't.

Deadline on the Offer is on thursday the 16th of March. The person with the highest overall bid for each box/bundle wins.

Please PM me with any questions you have, i will be checking this place regularly till thursday and i'll try to respond to anything quickly.

Shit, only 3 days to act. $250.00 for one box. Final Offer!

--Drive-By Truckers

Ninos - just want to thank you for being so flexible. I think the 10/10/5 is a great idea and I'm totally up for it. But who would get the actual cigar box? Or would we be able to bid separately for the box?

Another question - March 16 - is that GMT? B/c if the deadline is the 16th over there, it's still the 15th here. Can you clarify?

I'M GONNA POUNCE AND GET'EM AAAAAAAALL!!!

Thread Information