Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex!

I like the new system...

I bid $450 for E1, $130 for a 10 pack from E2. I would also like to bid $45 for 1/8. Would you be willing to split the Robustos into packs of 8 and 13? If so I bid $90 for a 13 pack. Do these prices include shipping, as well as any additional taxes? If E2 gets split up, I would like to bid $60 for the empty box. Can you get any boxes of Romeo y Julietas? If so I will bid $160 for 1/2 a box of RyJ and 1/16 E2.

With all of this bidding, I am not sure if I am going to be able to make my next car payment. I propose that we start a payment plan system. How about 43 dollars a month for E1, 55 dollars a month for E2, and 34 dollars a month for the box of RyJ plus the 1/3 box of robustos? Does that work for you? I am sure you understand that these cigars are total top end sticks, and as such you should make them available to regular guys like me. I am sorry if I am not pulling in 7 figures a year.

TOP THIS SLCRAIDERS (AND WATCH YOUR BACK BITCH!!! )
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

bigpoppapuff Guest

i'm thinking $35 for the robustos....$25 for one 10-pack...this is my final offer....pm me as to where to send the money order...

3. Default

hello again,
    Deadline is Thursday March 16 at 21:00 new york time.
    The prices do not include postage and packaging, which will be extra, and will vary depending on how fast you want the cigars to reach you.
    provided i find 3 separate buyers for the bundles, i'll start the bidding for the empty box of espledidos at a paltry $10. That's $10 for an EMPTY box. Alternatively if no one wants it, the person who bids highest for a bundle of 10, be it bundle A or B, wins the box.
    Also, please specify which box you want in your posts.
    Finally, i'm sorry, but the offers have to be paid in full before i send of the cigars. We'll discuss payment after the winner is selected, but i'm open to cheque, paypal and directly transfering money to my bank account (which i kinda prefer). Depite how much i want to, i can't completely trust that you won't run off with the cigars and i'll never see the money again.

Hope this answers everything, and keep bidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninos82
    hello again,
    Deadline is Thursday March 16 at 21:00 new york time.
    The prices do not include postage and packaging, which will be extra, and will vary depending on how fast you want the cigars to reach you.
    provided i find 3 separate buyers for the bundles, i'll start the bidding for the empty box of espledidos at a paltry $10. That's $10 for an EMPTY box. Alternatively if no one wants it, the person who bids highest for a bundle of 10, be it bundle A or B, wins the box.
    Also, please specify which box you want in your posts.
    Finally, i'm sorry, but the offers have to be paid in full before i send of the cigars. We'll discuss payment after the winner is selected, but i'm open to cheque, paypal and directly transfering money to my bank account (which i kinda prefer). Depite how much i want to, i can't completely trust that you won't run off with the cigars and i'll never see the money again.

Hope this answers everything, and keep bidding!
    Hey Shag - I think Ninos likes your bidding system - although he's put a wrinkle into it. I thought we were doing numbered lots. Instead we're doing "A" and "B" lots. Plus - I don't know what the deal is with selling the empty box - hadn't even thought about that. I mean hell - I love collecting empty Cuban cigar boxes to display on my wall!!!

Anyways, I bid $45 for two 1/4, $36 for three 1/2, $69 for two 1/8, $29 for four 1/16. Put me down for $237 for one, two boxes please. On the third box I bid $176. And the fourth box (if it's still up for sale) I'm eyeing $152. The empty box for one I bid $10, for two I bid $16 and the third I bid $9. Or should that be "A", "B" and "1", "9", "16", "33"... Please let me know.

Ok, this is starting to get confusing. I am going to fix it now. I have spreadsheets setup and ready to get this auction finished.

First, each bidder will be assigned a numerical designation based on seniority and post placement in this thread. So, first up will be poster of post #2 so his designation will be 1. For organization purposes will be using letters as well. This is Ninos first auction so the designation for the first entrant will be NFA1. Going by seniority and post placement poster of post #5 will be NFA2. Moving from there will be poster of post #12 who will then be NFA3. I will leave it to you to follow the above example to isolate yourself and figure out your designation.

Now, I will show you an example of how the bids will be made. We will use the poster of post #224 whose designation will be NFA5. Now, NFA5 has made a recent bid but it was not within the guidelines of the new bid placement system (NBPS). So I will convert that bid into proper NBPS formatting.

NFA5 bids $45 for two 1/4 of 3, NFA5 bids $36 for three 1/2 9's, $69 for two 1/8 5's, $29 for four 1/16 3's. NFA5 then bids $237 for one, two boxes please. On the third box NFA5 bids $176. And the fourth box (if it's still up for sale) NFA5 bids $152. The empty box for one NFA5 bids $10, for two NFA5 bids $16 and the third NFA5 bids $9 on respective boxes 54, 65, 78.

Now, this is proper NBPS formatting so our bidding will be organized and can be inserted into the offical bidding spreadsheet system (OBSS). Time is running out so figure out your designation number and place your bid as soon as possible.

I think we arre finally organized and ready to bid....

bigpoppapuff Guest

i bid $28.50 for 5 5-packs....$12 for each empty box....$100 for each of the four full boxes that are available,and 67.12 for the 10-pack of esplendidos...my money order is ready...and i thank you for this opportunity..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Ok, this is starting to get confusing. I am going to fix it now. I have spreadsheets setup and ready to get this auction finished.

First, each bidder will be assigned a numerical designation based on seniority and post placement in this thread. So, first up will be poster of post #2 so his designation will be 1. For organization purposes will be using letters as well. This is Ninos first auction so the designation for the first entrant will be NFA1. Going by seniority and post placement poster of post #5 will be NFA2. Moving from there will be poster of post #12 who will then be NFA3. I will leave it to you to follow the above example to isolate yourself and figure out your designation.

Now, I will show you an example of how the bids will be made. We will use the poster of post #224 whose designation will be NFA5. Now, NFA5 has made a recent bid but it was not within the guidelines of the new bid placement system (NBPS). So I will convert that bid into proper NBPS formatting.

NFA5 bids $45 for two 1/4 of 3, NFA5 bids $36 for three 1/2 9's, $69 for two 1/8 5's, $29 for four 1/16 3's. NFA5 then bids $237 for one, two boxes please. On the third box NFA5 bids $176. And the fourth box (if it's still up for sale) NFA5 bids $152. The empty box for one NFA5 bids $10, for two NFA5 bids $16 and the third NFA5 bids $9 on respective boxes 54, 65, 78.

Now, this is proper NBPS formatting so our bidding will be organized and can be inserted into the offical bidding spreadsheet system (OBSS). Time is running out so figure out your designation number and place your bid as soon as possible.

I think we arre finally organized and ready to bid....
    Finally a system that makes sence!

Ok....here you go!

FNB6 $55 for two 1/4 of 2, OGB6 $21 for two 1/3 9's, $96 for two 1/16 5's, $9 for four 1/36 3's. MGC6 $129 for one box. On the third box MBC7 $185. Lastly BGCZ for $173. BEA5 $2, NGE6 $2, and NFA5 $9 on boxes 2, 104, 99.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    i bid $28.50 for 5 5-packs....$12 for each empty box....$100 for each of the four full boxes that are available,and 67.12 for the 10-pack of esplendidos...my money order is ready...and i thank you for this opportunity..

I bid one dollar higher than bigpoppapuff on all lots and boxes. Nino... Automatically bid me one dollar higher than he bids each time he bids. I don't feel I should have to stay awake night and day watching this thing.

9. Default

The fourth box is no longer for sale. Just letting you know. I repeat THERE IS NO 4RTH BOX.
    Also, i can't get any more cigars, I don't have a supplier or anything like that, i bought the cigars myself from a tabacco shop in one of the bigger hotels (the national specifically) in Havana.

PLEASE use the system i suggested in my previous post, it works out a lot easier for me. I am only going to split up one box, E2, the other is being sold whole.

If you have any problems please let me know, and if you want to use another system (specifically the shagaroo one) please confirm with me before you start doing so. I'll be honest, the shagaroo system is confusing me a little and i'd rather we used the one i suggested.

Shagaroo, if you want to use another system PLEASE contact me before you make it up so i can tell you what suits me best, as otherwise there's not much point in me taking part in this if everyone keeps on ignoring what i write.

"Let me tell you something pendejo. If you try any of that crazy **** with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your a$$ and pull the trigger until it goes click."
    Jesus from The Big Lebowski

The fourth box is no longer for sale. Just letting you know. I repeat THERE IS NO 4RTH BOX.
    Also, i can't get any more cigars, I don't have a supplier or anything like that, i bought the cigars myself from a tabacco shop in one of the bigger hotels (the national specifically) in Havana.

PLEASE use the system i suggested in my previous post, it works out a lot easier for me. I am only going to split up one box, E2, the other is being sold whole.

If you have any problems please let me know, and if you want to use another system (specifically the shagaroo one) please confirm with me before you start doing so. I'll be honest, the shagaroo system is confusing me a little and i'd rather we used the one i suggested.

Shagaroo, if you want to use another system PLEASE contact me before you make it up so i can tell you what suits me best, as otherwise there's not much point in me taking part in this if everyone keeps on ignoring what i write.

Geez - after all the bickering that has gone on in this thread - we finally get a system together that makes sense. Shagaroo is a very wise person.

I don't understand why you're confused - it actually looks very simple to me. Admittedly, it's somewhat like Australian Rules football, but once you understand it, it makes perfect sense. Ninos - I know you are concerned about getting the most buck for the bang, but I really think you should turn this whole thing over to Shag to complete. I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied when it's all over....

bigpoppapuff Guest

the 4th box isn't for sale???....wtf...that changes everything....

i've been in contact with a nigerian banker/barrister and have stumbled on to some money...i will bid very high on all four boxes/ten-packs/5-packs......let me know,okay??

We'll discuss payment after the winner is selected, but i'm open to cheque, paypal and directly transfering money to my bank account (which i kinda prefer). Depite how much i want to, i can't completely trust that you won't run off with the cigars and i'll never see the money again.
    Agreed - we wouldn't want to treat you with anything other than the respect and patience you've the board. I think I would prefer paypal - for the same reason that you won't run off with our cash and we'd never see the smokes again.

Why isn't the 4th box for sale anymore? It would have allowed us an extra 1/4 quantity, or depending on the splits, 1/4 of the 1/4, 1/8 of the 1/4, down to 1/8 of the 1/4 of the 4 box set (or 1/4 of the box itself). Lots of guys like me don't get a chance at ISOMs that often, so it works for everyone's advantage when there are more sticks and more splits.

I say Shag and Ninos set up a time in the chat room to iron it all out - I vote for the Shagaroo system - easier to understand.

Sorry Guys. I haven't been able to keep up can we start over?

I bid $10 per box.

This does include shipping right?

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

15. Default

I have my standard bid of of one dollar higher than the highest bid. That goes for the fourth box too.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    I have my standard bid of of one dollar higher than the highest bid. That goes for the fourth box too.
    HEY that's no fair...what do you think this is>??? EBAY!??

I bid $10 dollars over cigarsarge's bid. I will however be a great BOTL and let him take the fourth box.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

pound sand bastards, this is

I'm going to clubstogie where people know how to behave.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Sorry Guys. I haven't been able to keep up can we start over?

I bid $10 per box.

This does include shipping right?

DG

You can not play your not even paying attetion....who-vill is looking for you any ways!
    Last edited by cinda; 03-14-2006 at 05:26 PM.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

As the duly appointed NFA Bid Superintendent (NFA-BS) I am about to start banning people. We have a system in place and you guys are not making your bids in accordance with the rules set forth in previously mentioned posts. I realize there is some confusion here, and I think that has come about from Ninos not beginning his bidding for shipping. He has now added in the dreaded payment plan. So we will have to begin taking bids for payment systems as well.

I would really hate to have to move this to a web cionferencing system, the charges would become enormous for poor Ninos who is simply trying to help us out with fine smokes.

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    As the duly appointed NFA Bid Superintendent (NFA-BS) I am about to start banning people. We have a system in place and you guys are not making your bids in accordance with the rules set forth in previously mentioned posts. I realize there is some confusion here, and I think that has come about from Ninos not beginning his bidding for shipping. He has now added in the dreaded payment plan. So we will have to begin taking bids for payment systems as well.

I would really hate to have to move this to a web cionferencing system, the charges would become enormous for poor Ninos who is simply trying to help us out with fine smokes.

Ban this...

Thread Information