Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Communist Party and Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    ...throwing around absolutely unsubstantiated allegations...
    Why don't you list 'em, and I'll break 'em down for you, in real easy to understand bits.
    I understand how people who only listen to the right wing drivel artists aren't used to long sentences, and complex ideas.

BTW, teenagers are not hard to understand at all. They're all brain dead.
    If they become Democrats, they'll grow out of it. If they become repugs, they'll be brain dead forever.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    I see, you think lying about getting a blowjob, and pedophelia are equal offenses. No, wait, you think being a pedophile, and knowingly covering up a pedophiles actions, is OK. That's the most sick, twisted, moronic shit I've ever heard. NO, the lack of oversight, and investigations, of the administration over the last six years is the most despicable show of partisanship bullshit this Country has ever seen. Your continued whining about Clinton is pointless, and only serves to highlight how much of a bitch you really are.

Well, let's see. Dumbya lied about WMD's, attacked a sovereign nation without provacation, illegally outed a CIA agent, committed international war crimes, violated multiple Constitutional Amendments, and let thousands of Americans twist in the wind during Katrina, to name just a few.
    Now that I think about it, Clintons bj was much worse. Bill, you're a fucking moron, but a good little bitch for your right wing masters.

BTW, it looks like the CT-02 (Simmons), CT-04 (Shays), races have been called "leaning Democrat". I guess most of the people in CT don't agree with your blind support of pedophile protectors.
    It doesn't matter what I think you fucking stupid piece of shit, the fact is that LYING UNDER OATH is a FELONY and that's what Clinton did which is why he was impeached. You can lie to your wife all you want Barry but when you do it under oath, it's a FELONY. I'm not "whining" about Clinton, you brought him into this discussion and part of your foaming at the mouth rant and you refuse to accept reality.

LMFAO The Connecticut Congressional races are called "leaning Democrat" by who exactly, the complete idiot lefties like you? I see you are too much of a chicken shit blowhard to take my bet. I will bet you anything you want that Simmons and Shays will win. C'mon you fucking blowhard, put your money or cigars where you shitty mouth is or STFU for once will ya?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I see, you think lying about getting a blowjob, and pedophelia are equal offenses. No, wait, you think being a pedophile, and knowingly covering up a pedophiles actions, is OK. That's the most sick, twisted, moronic shit I've ever heard. NO, the lack of oversight, and investigations, of the administration over the last six years is the most despicable show of partisanship bullshit this Country has ever seen. Your continued whining about Clinton is pointless, and only serves to highlight how much of a bitch you really are.

Well, let's see. Dumbya lied about WMD's, attacked a sovereign nation without provacation, illegally outed a CIA agent, committed international war crimes, violated multiple Constitutional Amendments, and let thousands of Americans twist in the wind during Katrina, to name just a few.
    Now that I think about it, Clintons bj was much worse. Bill, you're a fucking moron, but a good little bitch for your right wing masters.

BTW, it looks like the CT-02 (Simmons), CT-04 (Shays), races have been called "leaning Democrat". I guess most of the people in CT don't agree with your blind support of pedophile protectors.
    Have you ever seen Clinton's TV interview, where he made the famous "I did not have sex with that woman!" statement, through a voice stress analyzer, Barry? I've seen it put through several different types and they're all the same. About the only thing Clinton was truthful about is when he said, "good night" - and that was even borderline...

But, please - keep talking about what a great person Clinton was. Like lemmings over the cliff...

Sorry - get real, Barry - we won't be any better off with the democratic party than we are now. Kerry and Hillary are waiting in the wings for their chance to be pres... Great choices there!!! We're in for a real interesting trip if either are those two knuckleheads are elected...

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    It doesn't matter what I think you fucking stupid piece of shit, the fact is that LYING UNDER OATH is a FELONY and that's what Clinton did which is why he was impeached. You can lie to your wife all you want Barry but when you do it under oath, it's a FELONY. I'm not "whining" about Clinton, you brought him into this discussion and part of your foaming at the mouth rant and you refuse to accept reality.

LMFAO The Connecticut Congressional races are called "leaning Democrat" by who exactly, the complete idiot lefties like you? I see you are too much of a chicken shit blowhard to take my bet. I will bet you anything you want that Simmons and Shays will win. C'mon you fucking blowhard, put your money or cigars where you shitty mouth is or STFU for once will ya?

Bill, Bill, Bill... Barry knows what Clinton did - so does everyone else. It's a matter of record - was all over the news and TV's when it was happening - well documented - undeniable - and a body of evidence that was well beyond a reasonable doubt. The single most embarassing thing that has ever happened to the democratic party.

But - as is the democrat way - let's forget about it and move on - try to destroy the credibility of those that investigated it - and eventually fully deny anything ever happened. Now it's time to see if we can find ANYTHING to embarass the republican party (even if it's grasping at straws or make something else out of what's there)

Please...

bigpoppapuff Guest

bill...i offered you a 10 cigar bet...i say tom reynolds gets beat by a non-politician...jack davis....as howie mandel might say "bet...or no bet"???...

The fact is, you fucking sub-moron, YOU brought up Clinton. Just like every other right wing freak, you can't get Clinton out of your mind. You really should get professional help. If you continue on your present course, people might think you're gay for him.

The real problem was, you righty freaks kept trying to implicate him in a crime of some sort, wasting millions of dollars in the process. All you could get him for was lying about a blowjob, that had NOTHING to do with running this Country. You pedophile protectors were so pissed, you're still crying about it a decade later.
    See, the normal people in this Country, that wouldn't include you, don't give a shit that Clinton got a bj. So, they don't give a shit that he tried to hide the fact. What we did care about, is that fucking retards, that would include you, wasted millions of dollars, and valuable time, crusading against bj's instead of trying to do some good for this Country.

Even if it really was embarassing to the Democratic party, which it isn't, it pales in comparison to the shit the repuglicans have been doing over the last six years.

No need to find something to embarass the repugs, they're doing a fine job all on their own.

The CT races (simmons and shays), were called "leaning Democrat" by Evans-Novak Political Report. Check it out, they have some interesting things to say, for a conservative publication. Dumbass.
    So, I'll take your bet. I've got 5 dog rockets that says at least one of the three CT races will go to a Democrat.

bigpoppapuff Guest

...and i'm still waiting to see if bill is still backing tom reynolds...i got 10 cigars that say that reynolds gets beat....oh bill??

The fact is, you fucking sub-moron, YOU brought up Clinton. Just like every other right wing freak, you can't get Clinton out of your mind. You really should get professional help. If you continue on your present course, people might think you're gay for him.

The real problem was, you righty freaks kept trying to implicate him in a crime of some sort, wasting millions of dollars in the process. All you could get him for was lying about a blowjob, that had NOTHING to do with running this Country. You pedophile protectors were so pissed, you're still crying about it a decade later.
    See, the normal people in this Country, that wouldn't include you, don't give a shit that Clinton got a bj. So, they don't give a shit that he tried to hide the fact. What we did care about, is that fucking retards, that would include you, wasted millions of dollars, and valuable time, crusading against bj's instead of trying to do some good for this Country.

Even if it really was embarassing to the Democratic party, which it isn't, it pales in comparison to the shit the repuglicans have been doing over the last six years.

No need to find something to embarass the repugs, they're doing a fine job all on their own.

The CT races (simmons and shays), were called "leaning Democrat" by Evans-Novak Political Report. Check it out, they have some interesting things to say, for a conservative publication. Dumbass.
    So, I'll take your bet. I've got 5 dog rockets that says at least one of the three CT races will go to a Democrat.

Yep - reasoning just like them teenagers...

I've heard it a thousand times before: "Oh, c'mon - what's the big deal - so what I lied to you and I did a coupla bad things - so what - yeah, okay - so I did thousands and thousands of dollars worth of damage, but it wasn't like I was REALLY committing a crime..." (after catching the little rugrats on an alchohol induced rampage ripping up cars, tearing down street signs, spraypainting public fixtures, etc.)

Oh, yeah - and interspersed with plenty of cursing... Almost forgot that, although I do have some morality and therefore a problem with just tossing around curse words like they're part of everyday language... (Ya never know who's watching, ya know - like maybe someone on the fence on the issues... ) I gotta tell ya - cursing is always the most effective means of getting my attention and moving me to change my opinions, that's for sure...

Democrats... Sheessshhhhh....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    ...and i'm still waiting to see if bill is still backing tom reynolds...i got 10 cigars that say that reynolds gets beat....oh bill??
    I don't know anything about Tom Reynolds so no, I won't take that bet.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

No, you brought Clinton into this discussion first Barry, go back and check. His was 100% GUILTY of lying under oath even if you want to deny it, it doesn't change the facts, he lied under oath which is why he was impeached. Democrats are proven pedophile protectors. I've already given you the proof regarding the 50th State Rep. seat here in Connecticut so shut the fuck up and quit while you're behind.

Five "dog rockets" you sure don't sound very sure of yourself there> How about five premiums? Since I'm going to win this bet, I really don't want five of your shitty cigars.

BTW, thanks for the link. I bookmarked it "Democratic Fantasies for 2006" so we can review it on November 8th and see how wrong they were.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 10-12-2006 at 12:55 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

No, you brought Clinton into this discussion first Barry, go back and check. His was 100% GUILTY of lying under oath even if you want to deny it, it doesn't change the facts, he lied under oath which is why he was impeached.
    Actually, your good buddy, gg, brought him up in post #14, although I have no doubt you would have gotten there soon enough. You rrw's can't go 5 minutes without blaming him for something. That's OK though, just proves how lame you shitheads really are.
    Democrats are proven pedophile protectors. I've already given you the proof regarding the 50th State Rep. seat here in Connecticut so shut the fuck up and quit while you're behind.
    Keep spinning like you are and you'll soon lose your head completely. You can't stop defending the repuglican pedophile, and his cover-up buddies in office right now. You can protest and bitch all you want but all you prove is that you're just as much a piece of shit as they are. Tell me this, do all repugs use the internet to stalk young boys?

Five "dog rockets" you sure don't sound very sure of yourself there> How about five premiums? Since I'm going to win this bet, I really don't want five of your shitty cigars.
    Sure, I'll pony up 5 "premium" dog rockets.

BTW, thanks for the link. I bookmarked it "Democratic Fantasies for 2006" so we can review it on November 8th and see how wrong they were.
    That's a conservative publication btw, but it's funny watching you pukes feed on yourselves.

Barry, CCat isn't condoning the pedophilia in any way, shape or form. He's merely pointing out that all the hoo-hah about it (as far as party bashing) is ridiculous seeing as though there have been pedophiles on the democrat side having been covered up. In both cases both parties are wrong. Bill's just pointing out that it's stupid to start party bashing and going on a witch hunt as if the other party had never done anything like this. Watergate didn't accomplish anything (literally it lead to no advantage or really could have helped Nixon's campaign), so who the hell cares, but gosh darn it, Nixon lied about it under oath so bring out the torches, picks and forks and let's have a republican witch burning. Same thing with Clinton, the BJ didn't affect anything, so who cares, but gosh darn it, Clinton lied under oath so bring out the torches, picks and forks and let's have a democrat witch burning.

Every political party has done every stupid thing the other party has done. Democrats put us in Vietnam and Korea, not Republicans. Republicans put us in Iraq (though at least there was a congressional vote on this one which at least included some Demo's) not Democrats. Each party claims to be the bringer of freedom while the other says if you elect their opponent they'll take your freedoms. Each party has had miserable diplomatic failures, Bush on the Middle East, Clinton on Eastern Europe and Russia. Both parties have been the "cause" of massive economic failures. Both parties have ignored the environment at one time or another. Both parties have illegally bought elections, though the republicans never have at the Presidential level. In other words, each party is only concerned with their own power. When people are going to choose to vote, many will just vote as sheep and treat voting like their religion, my parents were this, so I vote this. But, many others will vote for very specific issues that do not cover a very broad range of what the overall issues are. Some will vote purely out of a right to life stance, regardless of the candidate in the district supporting it. Some will vote purely out of an economic stance and thus ignore moral issues. Others will vote from a purely foreign affairs standpoint and ignore the rest.

So just give it a rest, EVERYBODY JUST GIVE IT A DAMN REST, you're a Democrat, Bill's a Republican, neither of you is changing and neither are any of the rest of us, so just shut up about politics. Bill is a die hard Republican, yet he rarely posts about political stuff, why, because this is a CIGAR BOARD. I can understand him being fed up with your posting because for a CIGAR BOARD, you treat this as your own political soap box. It's not to say you can't have your opinion on politics, it's just to say post that stuff on a demo-loving forum, or if you want to be a troll, on a repub-loving forum. Either way, everyone is just tired of it on this board. And yes, I know we can choose to ignore it, but we have been, for a good part of the time you've been here. Bill has been really well-behaved up until recently, but there just comes a point where we want to see contributions to the cigar side of life on this board.

This is why threads like this should just get locked. Most are way too intent on who can yell louder and now the facts of the situation and ultimate purpose of this forum are getting ignored.

So how bout Hex, you just put a lockdown on the politics forum thread for about 30 days, just as a test. Open it up again after, but for 30 days, a peacefulness in our community's eyes as no more political boxing goes on.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Barry, CCat isn't condoning the pedophilia in any way, shape or form. He's merely pointing out that all the hoo-hah about it (as far as party bashing) is ridiculous seeing as though there have been pedophiles on the democrat side having been covered up. In both cases both parties are wrong. Bill's just pointing out that it's stupid to start party bashing and going on a witch hunt as if the other party had never done anything like this. Watergate didn't accomplish anything (literally it lead to no advantage or really could have helped Nixon's campaign), so who the hell cares, but gosh darn it, Nixon lied about it under oath so bring out the torches, picks and forks and let's have a republican witch burning. Same thing with Clinton, the BJ didn't affect anything, so who cares, but gosh darn it, Clinton lied under oath so bring out the torches, picks and forks and let's have a democrat witch burning.

Every political party has done every stupid thing the other party has done. Democrats put us in Vietnam and Korea, not Republicans. Republicans put us in Iraq (though at least there was a congressional vote on this one which at least included some Demo's) not Democrats. Each party claims to be the bringer of freedom while the other says if you elect their opponent they'll take your freedoms. Each party has had miserable diplomatic failures, Bush on the Middle East, Clinton on Eastern Europe and Russia. Both parties have been the "cause" of massive economic failures. Both parties have ignored the environment at one time or another. Both parties have illegally bought elections, though the republicans never have at the Presidential level. In other words, each party is only concerned with their own power. When people are going to choose to vote, many will just vote as sheep and treat voting like their religion, my parents were this, so I vote this. But, many others will vote for very specific issues that do not cover a very broad range of what the overall issues are. Some will vote purely out of a right to life stance, regardless of the candidate in the district supporting it. Some will vote purely out of an economic stance and thus ignore moral issues. Others will vote from a purely foreign affairs standpoint and ignore the rest.

So just give it a rest, EVERYBODY JUST GIVE IT A DAMN REST, you're a Democrat, Bill's a Republican, neither of you is changing and neither are any of the rest of us, so just shut up about politics. Bill is a die hard Republican, yet he rarely posts about political stuff, why, because this is a CIGAR BOARD. I can understand him being fed up with your posting because for a CIGAR BOARD, you treat this as your own political soap box. It's not to say you can't have your opinion on politics, it's just to say post that stuff on a demo-loving forum, or if you want to be a troll, on a repub-loving forum. Either way, everyone is just tired of it on this board. And yes, I know we can choose to ignore it, but we have been, for a good part of the time you've been here. Bill has been really well-behaved up until recently, but there just comes a point where we want to see contributions to the cigar side of life on this board.

This is why threads like this should just get locked. Most are way too intent on who can yell louder and now the facts of the situation and ultimate purpose of this forum are getting ignored.

So how bout Hex, you just put a lockdown on the politics forum thread for about 30 days, just as a test. Open it up again after, but for 30 days, a peacefulness in our community's eyes as no more political boxing goes on.
    Oh yes, the old "everyone else has done it, so let's just ignore what's going on now" ploy. Good one, ostriches everywhere would be proud of you.

BTW, I've only started 4 threads in the political forum, you know that place where political posts are supposed to take place. Yep, you just can't avoid seeing my posts in there.

I'm participating in several things "on the cigar side", so why are you directing this all at me? I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post

Oh, stop it Sean - you're making WAY too much sense... Democrats just like Republicans? C'mon!!! Not in Barry's world, obviously...

Barry - you weren't a member here at this politics forum inception, so you really don't understand it's TRUE purpose. This forum was initially opened for saying what you want about ANY topic, but really was for asshat chasing, without repercussion from admin. Now you're using it as a soapbox for spewing your hate for the republican party. Barry - while you are fully entitled to your opinion - your opinion is becoming the prevailing cry in this politics forum - and that's sickening. Sean's right - this is a CIGAR BOARD - not a political board...

No doubt there is not a single person on this board who know exactly where you stand politically. Even though you may think so, tossing around vicious, nasty and curse filled posts is not in your best interest. I doubt seriously you'd be acting like this in front of any of your patients - and you should really consider that while in the midst of your friends here...

I am sick and tired of all this political banter. I supported the political forum and the free speach going on but when it comes down to it this is a cigar board all this crap is just that crap.

Take it somewhere else. I'm sure there is a political board out there buying for this shit.

Frankly Barry, you just bait people with this and for one, I'm sick of it.

You want to express your views, do a cigar review.

Barry, see, this is the problem I'm talking about, you want the fight to continue just so you can yell louder (not that your last post did this, it didn't, but it wanted to leave the issue open).

I'm not saying it doesn't matter, it does. BUT, and pay attention because clearly this is the part you missed: THE PART OF EACH PARTY POINTING FINGERS AND SAYING YOU'RE A BUNCH OF IMMORAL IDIOTS IN THAT PARTY OF YOURS BECAUSE YOU'VE DONE SO AND SO is BULLSHIT because people on both sides have done it. Should we criminalize the bastards who partook all the way to jail, ABSOLUTELY. Should we make this a partisan thing NOOOOOOO, because both parties have done this crap.

Did I just yell real loud, yes, why because I walked into a burning room with two people fighting over who gets the furniture in the burning room, while the important thing is to just get out of the room.

And yes, I am directing the majority of my post at you as the majority of your posts, not threads started, relate to politics not cigars.

Have you contributed to the cigar part, no question about it, but lately it seems all you want to do is ream the Republican party and anybody who agrees with them. The discussion on pot, fine, not a party politics thing as we noted, people on both sides support it, it's just on the one side it's the young and old, not just the young. You want to discuss issues like that apart from partisan views that's fine. But all the rhetoric utilized to demonstrate your hatred of the Republican party is tired. We know you hate them, 'nuff said now. So, just stop talking party politics. And yeah, I say this for anybody who wants to get involved in these kinds of discussions, once we know who you hate, that's enough.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Who started this thread, and what was its topic?

Who started this one?

And this one?

Or this one?

How about this...if you don't like it, don't read it. If it really bothers you that much...stop your pussy whining and start a ban poll.

stop your pussy whining and start a ban poll.

Up until this very moment I would have voted no. Now I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Up until this very moment I would have voted no. Now I'm not so sure.
    I don't see the ban post yet.

I haven't requested one.

Thread Information