Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions on Petite Coronas

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/s...cfm/inum/17243

Identical cigar as the TKO,I have smoked them both. Nestor made both of em
    Better price than the last I got from JR...Much better. A box of 40 for $10 less than a box of 25 from JR.

Blog Entries

These two from the Dominican Republic are good short smokes:
    H. Upmann Demi Tasse (4.5 x33) and
    Montecristo Peruvian Especial #2 (5 x 40)
    --Gerald

I'm still here. Just waiting for the piling on to stop.j/k Sorry I got off on the wrong foot. I apologize for my last post, it did sound pissy. I've been smoking cigars for a little over 3 years. I'm a chef and am currently working at a BBQ restaraunt. I usually smoke 3-5 cigars a week. I occasionally partake in the smoking of the hookah pipe. My current INVENTORY consists of 2-100 ct humis,1-150 ct humi and a 70 qt cooler-dor. I prefer maduro wrapped cigars, but have been diggin' the RP selects lately. Well thats about it for me. I'm ready to feel the love

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jslnjohn@sbcglobal.net View Post
    I'm still here. Just waiting for the piling on to stop.j/k Sorry I got off on the wrong foot. I apologize for my last post, it did sound pissy. I've been smoking cigars for a little over 3 years. I'm a chef and am currently working at a BBQ restaraunt. I usually smoke 3-5 cigars a week. I occasionally partake in the smoking of the hookah pipe. My current INVENTORY consists of 2-100 ct humis,1-150 ct humi and a 70 qt cooler-dor. I prefer maduro wrapped cigars, but have been diggin' the RP selects lately. Well thats about it for me. I'm ready to feel the love

very nice...thank you...dogs will now be called off ...where are you from??....i love ribs!!!!

I live in Sacramento, in the Republik of Kalifornia. I have one of the few jobs where I can smoke at work (ribs and brisket that is). We do Texas style bbq. Customers who have lived in Texas say our bbq is the closest to the real thing outside of Texas. I've never been to Texas, so I can't tell how authentic ( sp? help me out Coventry) our bbq is . I do know that it is good, I eat it 5 days a week.

bigpoppapuff Guest

we have other californians here....welcome!!!...

HOLY $H!T!!! A newb with an apology AFTER some of the dawgs started chewing on his ankles...

<standing ovation>

Welcome to the board.

Nice. Just ordered a box. Thanks K7

Blog Entries

I live in Sacramento, in the Republik of Kalifornia. I have one of the few jobs where I can smoke at work (ribs and brisket that is). We do Texas style bbq. Customers who have lived in Texas say our bbq is the closest to the real thing outside of Texas. I've never been to Texas, so I can't tell how authentic ( sp? help me out Coventry) our bbq is . I do know that it is good, I eat it 5 days a week.
    Ya done good sir! Welcome to CigarSmokers!

Thanks for being a good sport, you'll do fine here.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    So back to it. Any other suggestions?

No one around here carries the Plasencia TKO's.
    No, we're not going to get "back to it" This was a complete threadjack by Sid and me and it's turned into jslnjohn's intro thread so please Tyler, stay "On NEW topic" and welcome the man to CigarSmokers.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Welcome to cigarsmokers.

Welcome, from West Texas! And you're right, there are some damn good bbq joints here. My favorite places are all order-off-the pit, with sides inside the building. Damn.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thanks for the info K7. I just ordered a box, getting too damn cold around here for the larger smokes.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    oh gee,my bad....i'm still waiting for an intro.....getting a bit pissy with your 2nd post,huh??

you going to make any kind of meager attempt to fit in??....we'll be waiting...
    "WE'LL be waiting" Sid? - you're posse, maybe???

Got the PC's today. Had one. Nice smoke. This is going to be a new regular. Like the volume in the cabinet. 40 for 29 bucks. That's a no-brainer.

Boli PC's are some damn fine Cubans. Give them a try. They're one of the best Cubans I've had so far.

I've smoked about 5 of these now. Great short smoke, Thanks again K7. It's hard to just smoke one though.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    I've smoked about 5 of these now. Great short smoke, Thanks again K7. It's hard to just smoke one though.

No rule against having two.

Boli Pcs
    Party Shorts
    Por Larranga PCs

These are my three favorites.

I Like all three of those.

But I'm looking for low price but domestics.

Knowing your only a few miles south of me, I don't need to explain that standing around outdoors smoking a churchill won't work out to well in the coming months.

So my search is for PC's that are tasty and low price, so I won't feel bad if I need to toss them.

Thread Information