Thread: Roham

Default Roham

So Roham you say you like some cool sports and Salsa Dancing ..... HHMMMM.........

Santa don't know what Canadian Salsa Dancers like for Christmas

Dude at least it's not Balet

So tell Santa what you like and if you been a good boy and smoked your cigar quota for the year you just might get it

Oh yeah don't ask for any hot mamasitas to join in those dance sessions SANTA DECIDED TO KEEP ALL THE HOT ONES TO HIMSELF THIS YEAR

Hey Roham,

Santa is getting restless the elfs are talking about forming a fucking union, the raindeer are fat and lazy like donkeys. So you better tell old Santa what you want for Christmas or its coal and dog rockets for you and that's if the raindeer don't get too drunk of all the beer they have been drinking

Santa,

Use some Windex on that crystal ball of yours. Roham is in Cuba right now.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Lol If Roham is in Cuba he can probably bring Santa some gifts

Santa sure has a potty mouth this year, I must say I'm back and all is well!

Now, send me some of those home made cookies and 2% milk you hog all to yourself every year and I would believe in you all over again! You are real, aren't you Santa?

Or, maybe some lovely latin girls(who can dance)! Not the elf variety though, too short... And you'll have to overnight her, or them over to me, least they freeze on the trip down to cold(brrr) Calgary....

If the cookies or the Latino women(who can dance) don't fit in your bag I also heard of a reggatone star name Calle 13 while in Cuba. If you had an elf download some of his latest songs and burn me a disc I would be in heaven, or maybe a small bottle of scotch to sample... There are hundreds to choose from and I have only tried a couple dozen...

Seriously though, just a few nice stoogies would do just fine I'm not picky and there are still tons I haven't tried. I wouldn't even know where to start....
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I am going to let you in on the little secret about cookies and milk.

Elfes have a hell of a sweet tooth, after all they are just kids and the one who helps Santa to look after the raindeer while he makes his chimney visits is just nuts about the cookies.

Now the stipid raindeer could never figure out how the white snow melts into clear water, so I make I fooled them with milk and use it as their fuel ever since.

Now old Santa on the other hand always has a stash of firewater. So just as a little hint don't drop your presents or something might break

Oh yeah me being St. Nick and all with a few tricks up my sleeve I might have just found a way to get a hot Cuban chick into that gift box as well

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED! THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!

WOW!

Very impressed! Thank you Santa! That whiskey is a real gem! I can't wait to try it. Later this week for sure. I don't know if I can get myself to break that wax seal though, but I have to have a sip! 50% proof is pretty crazy! I'm sure I could get tipsy quickly with that stuff... Have drank much of it yourself???

And the cigar selection is out of this world! I think there is only one or two out of all the ones you sent me I have tried! So it is going to be great getting to know a few new brands/sizes!!! Some look of them look amazing. They had a long cold trip so but they all arrived safe and sound. I think I am going to let them rest a week or two before I start into them.

And the CUBAN! Let me tell you about the cuban! Me and her already are getting to know each other. And a little known fact about me is I speak german. Although I don't read it very well it made the present that much cooler that she is bilingual!!! Wooo Hoo! I'm in love!

You're the best Santa!
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

MMMM. I just sipped a shot of that whiskey!! Amazing! Smells strong, but goes down real smooth! Thanks again Santa!

Santa is happy you liked your gifts. By the way there was a little product book on the bottle. Everything by that manufacturer is great stuff, Santa especially likes the Basil Hayden, very smooth with lots of spice and other flavors

Thread Information