Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hugh Jorgan

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post

Hey Bill and George....you selfish fukkers, put down those paddles you are using to beat some sense into the doggie doc dude and send some "good to see ya again HJ!" vibes my way!

Look at me ! Look at me!
    Sorry, bro - it's good to see you again, Hugh...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Sorry, bro - it's good to see you again, Hugh...
    And remember, you log in from the computer in the office and I'll pirate a signal from the Jones' across the street. These knuckleheads will never figure out that we are siamese twins simply posting under different IPs!

Hand me the lighter - it's in the left hand pocket of our pants, brother.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Whoa!!!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Hey Bill and George....you selfish fukkers, put down those paddles you are using to beat some sense into the doggie doc dude and send some "good to see ya again HJ!" vibes my way!

Look at me ! Look at me!
    HEY HUGE!! Glad to see you 'round these parts!

How's the music biz been doin' for ya these days?

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    HEY HUGE!! Glad to see you 'round these parts!

How's the music biz been doin' for ya these days?

Looks like we'll end the fiscal year on a high note!

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

And remember, you log in from the computer in the office and I'll pirate a signal from the Jones' across the street. These knuckleheads will never figure out that we are siamese twins simply posting under different IPs!

Hey, welcome back. I don't know who you are, but you sound like good people. Would you mind posting an(other) intro, so all of us noobs can learn a little about you?

Thanks.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

7. Default

Damn Hugh...You play a big organ.

I don't know how we're going to get around the big body of water between us - maybe the pirated signal will explain it... No - Sunspots - yeah, that's it - skip makes us look like we're in two different places at one time...

...and the lighter in not in my left pocket - you stole it from me to use for nefarious purposes again... I was really trying to ignore you - you're the BAD brother - at least that's what Mom always told me...

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Too bad most people around here can't see barry for the lowlife that he is....
    Fuck you billy. Reneged on any other bets lately?

I guess I'm not getting an apology from Barry...

Then again, I've come to expect that...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDUMB View Post
    Fuck you billy. Reneged on any other bets lately?
    Sorry lowlife, we never had a bet because you're too much of an asshole to agree to the terms, I said "premiums" you said "dog rockets" which was not the bet. Too bad for you because I would have sent you some nice cigars.

You owe George an apology so you ought stop trying to change the subject here and just man up to the fact that you're stupid and apologize for it.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Damn Hugh...You play a big organ.

No,no, no Ken, Hugh Jorgan. Big Jorgan is my cousin.

`
    `

I sense Barry's like Fonzy from Happy Days... Tough having to say he's "WRONG"...

I'm wardriving as we speak... Hang on - I'm gonna change my IP addy again so I can play Hugh again...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I'm wardriving as we speak... Hang on - I'm gonna change my IP addy again so I can play Hugh again...

Thank ( insert favored deity here ) for unsecured networks!

`
    `

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante View Post
    How come, after more than a year, George is signing on as "Hugh" again?

I thought duplicate ids were not allowed.

Did he just get himself a second IP address?
    Heya, knuckles... Ya remember getting a package from me - and a package from Hugh - and both were from separate parts of the country? A person of normal intelligence would conclude Hugh and I are not the same person...

Sorry you weren't dealt a good hand in life. Social skills and intelligence have really never been your forte...

Personally I am amazed that this nutcase, Corona Gigante, schemed for over a year to get revenge on me...I mean, to get revenge on George....for exposing his scumbaggery in passing off cigars of questionable origin. I've never had my own stalker before, unless you count the time SFG75 sent me a box of chocolates for Valentines Day.

`
    `

I've never had my own stalker before, unless you count the time SFG75 sent me a box of chocolates for Valentines Day.

Now that's some scary shit right there.

Blog Entries

That's probably going to give some members nightmares.

Blog Entries

Personally I am amazed that this nutcase, Corona Gigante, schemed for over a year to get revenge on me...I mean, to get revenge on George....for exposing his scumbaggery in passing off cigars of questionable origin. I've never had my own stalker before, unless you count the time SFG75 sent me a box of chocolates for Valentines Day.
    Were those chocolates that scroto sent you cream filled?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information