Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
Ever be in a pass? How many sticks are in pristine condition when you get 'em? It's the pass hosts call buddy.

And we get down to what all this is REALLY about!. It's not about cigars and sheets, it's about personal dislike.

Typical Scotty, this is EXACTLY how you handled yourself on the Island, you try to belittle people . You're an idiot Scotty, just because YOU don't know who Shagaroo is doesn't mean he's just some new guy who doesn't know what he's talking about.

This is a big reason I think you are a POS, you've got this huge chip on your shoulder and you think you are superior to everyone else in the world.

I don't know Shagaroo but my guess is that he's got tons more experience with cigars, and cigar BB's than you will ever have.

I love it when you make my case for me with your posts. The funny thing is you don't even realize it.

Oh yeah, those smilies are very becoming of an obnoxious, arrogant POS like you. Please don't change your style because it will only take the wind out of my sails.