Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 420seth

1. Default

Put some gauze on you ass shelby. You are all butt hurt and hemmoraging everywhere. Aren't you leaving?
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Cool. Another brilliant post. - Keep 'em coming. You are only "hurting yourself" by showing how you will argue over anything - no matter how insignificant.

Pull your pants up. You're ass is showing again.
    Yep, I'm right and you're wrong and this is how you respond!

I'm not arguing over something "insignificant" shelby, you posted something that was wrong, I proved you're wrong and now you're whining about it and continuing to act like an ass.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-08-2007 at 01:14 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Yep, I'm right and you're wrong and this is how you respond!

I'm not arguing over something "insignificant" shelby, you posted something that was wrong, I proved you're wrong and now you're whining about it and continuing to act like an ass.
    Actually, most would probably argue that it is pretty insignificant, but if it makes you feel better...

I'm sorry that I missed a typo... you're right yet again, When I typed "when you're right, your right" I used "your" incorrectly the second time I typed it. I did it because I'm stupid and don't know how to use "you're" - the previous usage was just a lucky guess.

Blog Entries

Actually, most would probably argue that it is pretty insignificant, but if it makes you feel better...

I'm sorry that I missed a typo... you're right yet again, When I typed "when you're right, your right" I used "your" incorrectly the second time I typed it. I did it because I'm stupid and don't know how to use "you're" - the previous usage was just a lucky guess.

You actually made me laugh on that one. You have to admit though that it sure looks awfully "stupid" when you use it correctly and incorrectly all in the same sentence.

You can't have it both ways shelby regarding significance, you've been making quite a few posts here mostly because you're looking for trouble and trolling and when it blows up in your face, you claim that I and the one arguing over something "insignificant?" Sure looks to me and the rest of the audience assembled here that you're being a hypocrite again.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

02:40 PM Shelby07
    Private Messaging

How's sid doing?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I'm just taking insignificance to the point of absurdity. Glad you got a laugh out of it.

And so far nothing has blown up in my face. In fact, things are going just as I suspected they would.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post

How's sid doing?
    You got it SO wrong.

Geez... it just hit me. This is what you do, isn't it. Watch who's doing what and try to surmise what they are doing. Are you really that obsessed with what I am up to that you have to watch me (some might even call that stalking) and try to come up with little innuendos here and there to show how smart you are? I've said it before and I'll say it again - you think you're smarter than you are. That last post showed it better than anything I could ever point out.

This just continues to get more and more bizarre!

Blog Entries

Geez... it just hit me. This is what you do, isn't it. Watch who's doing what and try to surmise what they are doing. Are you really that obsessed with what I am up to that you have to watch me (some might even call that stalking) and try to come up with little innuendos here and there to show how smart you are? I've said it before and I'll say it again - you think you're smarter than you are. That last post showed it better than anything I could ever point out.

This just continues to get more and more bizarre!
    Nope, I just happend to look at the "Who's on Line" and saw that and thought it was funny, nothing more, nothing less. It's common knowledge that you're sid's #1 defender around here and you keep carrying his water for him and that it's done your reputation a world of harm. YOU on the other hand have been "obesssed" with this thread for the better part of the day and the only time you strayed away from it was to send a PM to someone then come right back to the thread.

What is comical though are the conclusions that your warped mind comes to and that you're stupid enough to post them.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

I'm just taking insignificance to the point of absurdity. Glad you got a laugh out of it.

And so far nothing has blown up in my face. In fact, things are going just as I suspected they would.
    Really? Are you that much out of touch with reality?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    Since we're posting douche pics, check these guys. Wierd facial hair, club clothes, wierd tats, fake tans, hair product hipster dude poster boys. Oh and some hot chicks. And I thought we looked f'd up in the 80's. http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/
    Simply awesome.
    End of line.

12. Default

Shelby was PM'ing me. Didnt read it ,straight to the trash it went.
    The older I get ,the better I was

So, Joe, I have to say that George has given some outstanding advice here... go back and read the threads from the past 5 or 6 months or more. Get a good picture of what's been going on here with me and others before me. Then when you look at my posts over the last 4 days put them in context with what's been going on in the past. (I have a feeling that more than a few folks in the "community" know exactly what I'm doing.)
    Been here since the begining of it Shelby and I read damn near every new post on a daily basis. I'm fairly certain I have come to my conclusions on the matter based through some matter of knowledge of the events. You think you are proving some point with the things you are doing right now but really you're just making an ass of yourself. It's been pretty pathetic the last few days to watch the de-evolution of Shelby. You're just backing the wrong horse here pal, Sid's posting of the video for that stupid video was offensive and CC spoke up about it, if I had seen it earlier I would have spoke up about it. It was out of line plain and simple. Bill wasn't banned like you and Sid and a couple others wanted and now you're all pissy about it. Get over it, this is a member moderated board and obviously the members think Bill needs to stick around, you may disagree with it but that is the way it is. I refuse to deal with a guy who is planning on leaving in a few days pulling this shit, just fucking leave already.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    Since we're posting douche pics, check these guys. Wierd facial hair, club clothes, wierd tats, fake tans, hair product hipster dude poster boys. Oh and some hot chicks. And I thought we looked f'd up in the 80's. http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    So my new hommies want to know a little about the Sethie. Well my name is Seth. The whole 420 thing is a bit of a farse. I never did smoke a whole lot of weed. When you want to use your real name as a handle sometimes it is taken so somewhere along my journeys I added the "420" and it stuck. It is kind of fun though because everyone tends to write you off as a stoner. I started smoking cigars 2 and a half years ago and i have not looked back. I am heading to Cuba next month for my 6th trip there. Like i may have said on here, i am going to smoke the shit out of everything down there. I am from Prince George B.C. Canada. My style on these websites is sometimes a little brash but that is just to make up for other shortcomings. I apologize if I have offended or will offend anyone in the future. It is always meant in fun. I love Cuban cigars but have also travelled to to the Dominican to try their smokes and am currently planing a trip to Nicaragua somtime next year this time. If you guys/gals have any other questions just let me know.
    Honesty, gotta love that.

Thread Information