Page 308 of 555 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,160 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Blog Entries

Smoked a Drew Estate Egg Maduro tonight. 2hours my ass! This thing lasted about 1.

Cuvee Blanc Churchill - Simply one of my all time favorites.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

J Fuego Natural corona
    Nice little cigar
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

RASCC on the way to work this morning, typically tasty and an H Upmann Coronas Major in the way home. Actually just finishing it off now. Did not disappoint either.
    "Science is a candle in the dark" - some science guy

MMmmm... scotch. Another love.

Don Kiki Red Label. Robusto size. Mmmm!
    Yay! Cigars!

De Olifant Corona - Not to shabby. My sister sent a box of 5 to me about four months ago.
    along with a 5'er of Flor de Selva double corona, of which I have not yet smoked.
    These seem not to be available in the USA maybe because the De Olifant has some no-no tobacco in the filler, along with leaves from four other countries. Very short money stick about $2.25
    These are Dutch in origin I believe.
    Last edited by Paddy; 05-28-2010 at 12:48 PM.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

LFD Air Bender Poderosa (sp?) -- nice flavor and strong.

Blog Entries

Working on the El Triunfador lancero for the mega review, I think I'm a little late tho.

Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series Churchill - In the words of JJ Walker " DY-NO-MITE"
    I put one of these in the spring draft. Whoever gets it is in for a treat.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Cuban Legacy churchill by Gurkah
    Good flavor but didn't burn even and it went out on me thice. it burned so bad I had to double chech the RH in the Humi but all is ok. Has anyone smoked one of this. If so did it burn like this ?
    Last edited by Rusty; 05-30-2010 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Cuban Legacy churchill by Gurkah
    Good flavor but didn't burn even and it went out on me thice. it burned so bad I had to double chech the RH in the Humi but all is ok. Has anyone smoked one of this. If so did it burn like this ?
    No, not yet, although I toyed with the idea of a box purchase from CI. I have been having burn issues with a lot of smaller ring gauge cigars. I just ordered five 65% bead tubes from Heartfelt.
    I was using the 70% over the winter with great luck keeping the Rh at about 67-68. Know that the heat & humidity is here, I need to drop the RH below 70-71% it is currently at. 70% is great for aging, not so great for smoking. My 50+ ring gauge are fine. It seems to be affecting the ones below that.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    No, not yet, although I toyed with the idea of a box purchase from CI. I have been having burn issues with a lot of smaller ring gauge cigars. I just ordered five 65% bead tubes from Heartfelt.
    I was using the 70% over the winter with great luck keeping the Rh at about 67-68. Know that the heat & humidity is here, I need to drop the RH below 70-71% it is currently at. 70% is great for aging, not so great for smoking. My 50+ ring gauge are fine. It seems to be affecting the ones below that.
    This cigar is 50 ring gauge and my other smokes burn fine. My humidor is at 68% (checked w/ a calibrated digital hygrometer that I use for work ) I think it is just this cigar.

Just smoked my last Trindad Habana for Memorial day. It's been in the humi for 7 months now. WOW I forgot how good they are. This is definitely my favorite smoke. I prefer it to Cohiba hands down. And I love Cohiba.

14. Default

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story. Nice smooth and rich smoke. Found the flavor to be a little one dimensional but what do I know?

ilikefishes Guest

Default Re: Today's smokes......

An RP Edge corojo with a Coney Island Lager. Great match.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Casa Fuente Corona
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Padron No. 44 while listening to the hockey game blaring from my neighbor's deck...what an awesome smoke!!!
    "The world's a tough place, kid. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

18. Default

Hung out at my local shop on Saturday. Smoked a Padron 3000. I've always heard good things about Padron but this one was actually kinda disappointing. I can see the appeal but they're not for me.

On Sunday I had a Nat Sherman 1400 DC. I've always enjoyed these but this particular one was too dry, I have to make some adjustments to my humidor.

Blog Entries

Graycliff Crystal PG

Por Larranaga Cetros - These Dominicans are top notch.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Thread Information