Thread: Letter from my Landlord

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Chris - Don't get all worked up over this. Just send the letter and forget about it. It's one of those things that will just go away if you let it.

i can relate to you on this one...in my college dorm, my roomates and i were the only people on the floor that seem to have fun and have personality, so whenever things get torn down or somthing we got the blame. there was no doubt in anybodys mind about it, but we rarely did anything....except for that one time when jfellows punched a hole in the ceiling of the floor common room...

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeman8 View Post
    except for that one time when jfellows punched a hole in the ceiling of the floor common room...
    To be fair, that ceiling REALLY had it coming.

Thank you, finally someone who agree, ceilings, walls and other sheetrock items often taunt people and rarely get what is due to them

I agree with sending a letter and moving past too. Besides, if I were wanting you out of the place I would try the "he's a musician in a band, he must be loud and disturbing approach."

If your going to send a letter send it certified so they know your serious.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

I sent the letter Tuesday, so she should get it today. I was very formal.

Mrs. Lkjalsf,

I can assure you that a watermelon has not entered my apartment as long as I have occupied it. I also have not seen any food scraps of any sort in the back yard. Whoever brought this to your attention was incorrect in their accusations.

Thanks,
    Chris

I left out Tuesday night and got back late last nite. When I got home I saw where someone put a big brown trash can next to my trash can with a bag of trash in it. I have no idea what it's doing there or if it's anyway related to the letter.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

8. Default

OK...I admit it. I threw the watermelon rinds in the yard.

Thread Information